C1:𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝟜 𝕦

Aether's POV

Today was Monday, the day before our exam, I still haven't reviewed some of the subjects because of the amount of homework we need to accomplish we barely even had any breaks and I'm here, about to lose my mind.

Everything went usual, still the same as before..

Ever since we all went to 12th Grade, Kazuha never talked to me for so long.. maybe its because of the amount of homework the school has given us.

Everytime I tried to talk to him he instantly just disappeared, did I do something..?

Surely not.. right?

I miss him so much.. I miss the times we always hang out together..

"Hey Aether!"

I heard a familiar voice behind me and as soon as I looked behind It was my best friend Keqing, a hardworking student, was the one calling me, behind her was her friend Ganyu, both of them are really hardworking because they really try their best to finish school and pursue their ambitions.

As for me, I don't have any ambition at all.

"So wanna hang out for lunch? Me and Ganyu were about to eat at the cafeteria and I was hoping maybe you could come aswell." says Keqing as she grabs her lunch at her table next to me.

"Sure, its not like I have any plans right now" I replied, accepting her invitation.

So we three walked out of the classroom and walked in the cafeteria to eat lunch, I only bought a small bowl of chicken soup and rice at the cafeteria since I don't feel like eating much.

"So, he still hasn't talked to you? its been 3 months." Ganyu asked in a worry tone as we were all eating our lunch.

"Yeah.. at this point I feel like I did something.. I don't know what it is but I have to find out.." I answered to Ganyu's question.

The sadness in me is just growing, not knowing what to do and at this point I've had enough. So I stood up to my seat, surprising both Keqing and Ganyu, but Keqing grab my arm and asked.

"Wait, where are you going? You still haven't finish eating yet."

"I'm gonna look for Kazuha.. one more time.." I replied with a frown on my face, I was really desperate

"Can we plan this out at least, we want to help you."

I slowly sat back at my seat as I eat my "lunch". I could tell in their faces that they know I was really desperate to find him.

"I was thinking if we could stop Kazuha from exiting the classroom after class ends as we go to our dorms, although he's fast but I can try and keep up with his speed."

I already tried that so many times.. he just immediately disappear right after recess.

"I don't want to disturb him like that.. can we just try and look to where he always hang out?"

"Well it is your choice after all, I don't want to disrespect your choices."

"But what if we can't even get a gaze on his direction? Remember how this school is pretty big that he could be anywhere." Ganyu was right, this school is big that even if you lost something, it's gone forever..

lost..

"Like I said, I can try to keep up with his speed, trust me on this one. Ganyu is also helping!" and so the plan was set, now we just have to wait for the right time to execute it.