C3: 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖

CONTINUATION OF KAZUHA'S STORY

Kazuha was shocked, he was scared, was he gonna lose his friend? He knows he can't do anything so he went back home to his dorm and just started praying.

He just hope he was alright and so he kept praying everyday for his friend, because of this his stress was worst than ever.His stress because of him worrying about his friend and the stress he already had because of school, combined, so he repeated everything he does.

He started tearing up from all of the stress so he went to the rooftop, to where he usually hang out by himself.

He started to let his tears out, falling from his face. He was really hurt and he just hid it for me just to make his friends not to worry.

END OF KAZUHA'S STORY

After hearing his story I started wiping Kazuha's tears with my hand and gave him a warm embrace, it just breaks my heart seeing him being miserable.

"You can't hide your feeling anymore now that I'm here for you, even if you don't want me to worry I'll still be worried because I don't know what is happening to your life." I said as I hug him tightly.

"You're right." He says as he embraced me back, his hands buried from my long hair.

"Tomo will still come back, I promise you that."

He looked at me with a strange look on his face and paused, then said.

"You're my best friend, I will treasure this friendship forever."

Suddenly it started raining, causing us to get soaked from the rain but me and Kazuha just laughed it off.

"Say, would you like to play in the rain with me?" He asked as he stood up and offered me a hand to grab to stand up.

"Like before?" I chuckled as I grab his hand to lift me up, "Of course!"

Kazuha then grabs me and we started playing in the rain, it  was like the time where we were kids. The fact that we still act like children when we play in the rain, it felt so nostalgic. Our fun in the rain lasted for 10 minutes and we started heading to the hallway on where the dorms where at.

"Aether, do you want to go to my dorm?" Kazuha asked as he whips his keys.

"Of course! Lead the way." I replied as I follow him to where his dorm was.

His dorm is basically far away from mine. As we were about to enter his dorm, I noticed how clean it was in his room, he sure likes keeping things tidy.

"You should go to the shower first so that you can rinse yourself." He said as he goes to his closet to grab something to wear.

So I walked to the shower and rinse myself, then the door suddenly opened.

"Here, you can change to my clothes after your bath." said Kazuha, putting the dried clothes to the bathroom counter and closes the door.

...

Wait he didn't even hesitate and he just went inside-

ANYWAYS, after that bath I dried myself up and used the clothes Kazuha offered me to wear. It was just a red plain shirt, I could even smell his scent from wearing this.

.. wait I sounded weird uhmm anyways..

As soon as I walked out the bathroom I noticed that Kazuha have prepared some hot cocoa and he offered me it as I stepped out the bathroom. "I see that you're finished bathing, please have a drink I made it just for you." He smiled as I take the mug.

Kazuha then went straight to the shower to rinse himself aswell. As I was waiting for him I went to the small balcony all dorms have and sat on the small chair, It had a great view of the city.

I forgot to grab my previous clothes so I went back inside the room and goes in front of the bathroom door. I was surprised as I was about to knock, the door suddenly opened.

"You forgot your clothes here in the shower." said Kazuha while he's still wearing a towel around his waist, exposing his chest. I freaked out seeing him half naked, Kazuha then gave me a confused look.

"Why are you freaking out? Shouldn't this be normal to us?" He said as he walked off the shower and goes to his closet to grab some clothes to change. I was still looking red, looking confused.

"I-I was just shocked I thought you changed your clothes while you were inside the bathroom!" I replied as my face still looking red, Kazuha noticed it and I looked away to avoid eye contact with him. 

Kazuha then lets out a short laugh. "You're cute when you turn red y'know that?", He said as I was still looking away, avoiding eye contact.

"You really had to tease me as you were changing?" I sighed as trying to catch my breath, Kazuha just laughs it off. I was really caught off guard when I was going to that door to grab my previous clothes, I really never expected him to still be on his towel.

As I was going to the balcony again, Kazuha unexpectedly hugged me from behind.

"Kazuha please put some clothes on already." I replied but he just hugged me more tightly, so I just hugged him back, my face just became even more redder than ever but I tried not to freak out. "Can you some clothes on before you hug me . . ?", then Kazuha just let out a small giggle as he lets go of me and put some clothes on.

"The view looks great isn't it?" Kazuha asked as he joins me in the balcony with his clothes on (finally). The view was definitely amazing, I could see alot of beautiful things from here.

After finishing my hot cocoa that was in my hand, "I'm going back to my dorm, its getting late anyways but I really had a wonderful time with you!" I said as I grabbed my dirty clothes but then Kazuha grabbed my arm and asked,

"Could you . . maybe stay though the night?" He asked as he looked at me with his beautiful crimson eyes, meeting mine so I blinked twice and said, "Sure but where am I going to sleep?"

"I mean the bed can fit 2 people in." He said, with no hesitation.

"That means were gonna share a bed Kazuha." 

"And you are my friend so its normal to share." Kazuha then makes the bed and gave me an extra blanket just in case I feel cold. I didn't mind sharing the same bed with Kazuha but it just feels a bit weird y'know? But he's right, he's my friend so there is nothing wrong with it.

Me and Kazuha then layed down on the bed, gave each other a goodnight message and started sleeping.

It feels so cozy being here.

☀️🍁
================================