C2: 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟' 𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕦

Aether's POV

After that wonderful day passed, I woke up from my bed and started making breakfast I only made a sandwich and some coffee and started preparing my bath.
I grabbed my uniform and put them on along with my pants and walked out of the dorm, as I walked out of the door I noticed Keqing and Ganyu waiting for me from the hallway.

"Good Morning Aether, cmon lets go to our class before we get late."

So us three walked together to class, as we go to our classroom we noticed that everyone was here but not our teacher. Everyone was calm, some are just doing whatever and some are just reviewing certain subjects. our teacher wasn't present yet.

"Calling all school staffs, please proceed to the faculty for a discussion."

Weird.. because we never heard that voice before but It sounds so familiar..

"Attention all students, things will finally change in this school's environment and as your new principal I would like to borrow this day to discuss with your teachers and staffs so I would like everyone to take a break today."

Everyone in the class cheered, it definitely is a miracle that we get to have free time. The school only made us study too much to the point some students are developing some burnouts and more. With this opportunity, I would love to spend time with Kazuha by the end of the day.

"Hey Aether, have you managed to find him?"

As I turn to my side I saw Keqing and Ganyu looking at me, waiting for my response.

"Yep! I got Kazu to talk to me again! I really owe you guys for this!"

"Oh it was nothing. We're just glad you're back together again" says Ganyu as she sigh from relief.

"That's great! So are you gonna introduce us to your boyfriend?" Keqing asked with no hesitation, she wasn't even laughing. Was she trying to crack a joke?

"M-me and Kazuha are just friends! We're not even at that level." I replied as my face turns red for some reason, why am I even blushing?? I only see Kazuha as my best friend. Sure I get really touchy with him but that's because I feel comfortable when I'm with him.

"Oh.. then why were you crying on how he hasn't talked to you for months? I really thought you guys were a thing." Ganyu replied with a disappointment look on her face.

"Where did you even hear that information?" I asked while sorting my stuff from my bag. I was so confused, surely it's just an assumtion right?

"No where, we just thought that you guys were a thing but I guess we were wrong." Keqing replied while crossing her arms with a disappointed look. As the conversation continued, we decided to head to the rooftop to meet Kazuha. As we walked to Kazuha's usual spot, we noticed that he was peacefully sleeping while he was sitting on the floor, leaning at the wall.

"You should wake him up." Keqing says as both her and Ganyu backed off a bit. I went closer to Kazuha, seeing his hair being played by the wind as it blows, no wonder why he fell asleep here, the wind feels so gentle. I walked closer till I reached him.

"Kazuha? Wake up, its me Aether." I said softly. Kazuha then slowly opens his eyes and stared at me, then he slowly hold my cheek and said.

"..and as always, you look beautiful as the flowers blooming from the school garden." Meanwhile Keqing and Ganyu at the back, was shocked as they were watching us, I forgot how Kazuha always say these kinds of words to me since 5th Grade and I just take it as a compliment as always. It was definitely sweet of him.