03

Gojo pov:

"Perfect! let's go to the Tokyo Tower. people always start there." I said while taking the last sip of my coffee.

"sounds great! you two go on along. I don't want to have to carry these along the way so I'll stop by our apartment and drop them off." Tanaka-san said which caused me to raise a brow at her. "so you're telling me you ordered 5 desserts just to pack them up and take them home? you didn't even try any." l/n sighed.

"cry about it. anyways I'll meet you guys there," she said while walking off.

"I don't know about you but I think she's trying to get us close," I said while holding the door for l/n to which she said thank you.

"she's weird like that... I apologize for her behavior." she mumbled while putting on her coat. "well... you are beautiful so I'm not complaining." I smirked. "very straightforward Gojo-san." she said while putting her hands in her pockets. "for now just call me Gojo. you're being too formal for my comfort." I smiled. to which she only nodded.

she's different... normally when I tell a girl to just drop the formalities they automatically say my name. but she acknowledged it and took the information in rather than repeating it.

now I may seem like an asshole for sleeping around but I don't do it because I like hoeing around. the problem is:

we get to the talking stage

they want to have sex

they end up not wanting anything serious

I leave.

I want a relationship but I guess the people I find don't, is it frustrating? yes, but I don't give up. so far this little date/setup is going... smoothly.

"so how long have you lived here?" she asked while looking up at the trees as we walked past a park. "my whole life." I responded honestly to which she nodded. "must be nice I guess."

"not really, you get bored seeing the same faces and places," I replied.

"understandable, I guess that's another reason why Jasmin and I moved." she said while facing me. "but so far I like the places and the faces." she smiled. it was a warm welcoming smile, it was contagious.

"guess I'm one hell of a tour guy." I joked to which she laughed a bit. "a very... unique one."

it's been 30 minutes and l/n's friend hasn't shown up.

"she either got lost or ditched us..." she sighed while rubbing the bridge of her nose. "maybe next time she can join us." I smiled but then realized what I said. 'fuck'

"next time?" she rose a brow which made me kinda nervous.

'she thinks you're a weirdo Satoru.'

"y-yeah." I chucked while rubbing the back of my neck. "hopefully she doesn't leave again." she smiled which made me sigh with relief. I don't know why but I want to talk to her more.

I want to get to know her more. something about her just makes me want to stick to her. she's serious but not too serious. she has a sense of humor, and she's not scared to show off her smile.

I want her

"Gojo-san?"

"Sorry I zoned out, and I told you that Gojo is fine." I said while tapping her shoulder lightly. "right... anyways. where to now?" she asked while looking at me. I couldn't help but just stare, her eyes just pulled me in and I didn't want to stop looking into them. 

"Uhm... how about we walk around Shibuya? we could take a look at the different shops so you could get a better idea of what's around here." I offered hoping she didn't notice my stare. "actually, do you think you could take me to the nearest grocery store? I kinda forgot to tell Jasmin about that..." she said while mumbling the last part. 

"well when you say near, do you mean nearest from here or?" I don't want her to think I'm asking for her address, which I'm not by the way. I just have to make sure she knows where to go in the future, you know? 

"nearest from our apartment, I could let you know when we're near and you could just show me the store." she's smart, I like that. "of course, let's start. north or south?" I asked while glancing at her. "hmm, north." she smiled. "let's go then." 

y/n pov:

"Okay, we're near," I said while tugging on his sleeve. so far, he was fun to be around. he would crack jokes here and there while we walked, he would ask questions but not too serious ones. he knew his boundaries which is what I liked. 

"well, we're here. would you like me to join you in the shopping or do you want me to wait outside?" he asked while tilting his head slightly to the side. "it won't be a lot so you can join me." I smiled, to which he nodded. "basket or cart?" he's also thoughtful...

"basket, like I said. I won't be buying much." he nodded once again, though he didn't give me the basket which confused me. "I'll carry it don't worry." he smiled. "I appreciate it." I smiled back while grabbing some seasonings along with some wagyu. 

"wagyu? guess you have money huh?" Gojo joked, I decided to finally tease him a bit. "are you trying to say that I looked poor?" I said while facing him with my arms crossed over my chest. "WHAT? NO- I'm just saying, for you to buy it like nothing just means you have money, I didn't mean to offend you i-" 

"you didn't calm down I was just messing with you," I said while chuckling a bit. that little joke made him break a sweat, it was honestly hilarious but I didn't want to make him feel worse so I held it in. 

"That wasn't very nice, I felt like a dickhead." he pouted while we walked to the register. "I'm sorry Gojo," I said while patting his shoulder. soon after paying, we ended up leaving the store. 

"I know my way home from here, thank you for the tour, Gojo," I said while turning to face him. "guess this is where this little tour ends huh, if you don't mind of course... do you think I could get your number? I really enjoyed myself with you and maybe we could see each other again? only if you want to of course." he said while looking at the ground and rubbing his neck nervously. 

"sure, I also enjoyed spending time with you. I'll have to give props to Jasmin when I get home," I said with a smile. "tell her I said 'thank you" he said while handing me his phone. "I will, anyways. I have to go now before she starts assuming things. it was nice meeting you." I smiled while handing him his phone and walking away. 

"text me when you get there?" he asked while standing there. "sure." I smiled and waved.