05

this chapter will be a little about y/n's past and the dinner date with Gojo. italics are the past btw. there will be some smut here so beware.

"let's go out Jasmin, i'm bored." y/n said as she tugged on her friends arm. "aren't you dating that one guy?? what's his name again?"

"Guren? he's hot but you already know that i don't do serious relationships." y/n shrugged. "have you told him that?" Jasmin asked while raising a brow at her friend.

"no... i don't want to let him go yet. i'm quite attached to him."

"well maybe you're in love." Jasmin said with a grin. "as if, he's attractive i'll give him that but again, i don't do relationships. if anything he's more of a... time passer." she responded while grabbing a pretty but revealing jumper suit.

"whatever, it's your life."

"exactly, so let's go." y/n said with a smile. right after her phone started ringing. "who is it?"

"Guren... it's like you invoked him." y/n mumbled.

"hey, what's up?"

"nothing, just wanted to see what you were doing." he replied softly.

"oh... we'll i'm at home-"

"i'll wear my black dress so we can match." Jasmin said loudly while smirking at y/n which caused her to pinch the bridge of her nose.

"are you going out?" Guren asked y/n curiously.

"y-yeah anyways, i have to go. goodnight!" she said while hanging up quickly.

"don't say anything." y/n said as she held her finger up to shut Jasmin up. "hurry up and get ready then."

time skip

"so what are your plans tonight?" Jasmin asked y/n while sipping on her drink. "dance, get drunk but not too drunk, and maybe hook up. that'll depend if i'm up for it." she replied while standing up.

"scratch that i'm definitely hooking up, look at that guy... his hair makes him look hot as fuck." she said while pointing at the male on the other side of the bar.

"you get him girl." Jasmin said in a bored tone. she didn't want to go out because she honestly tired of seeing her friend do the same thing every time they would go out. she would end up hooking up with someone different. she was over it.

"i'll be back." y/n said with a wink.

there sat Geto Suguru... why was he there? he was bored and decided to get a drink. initially he asked his friend to go with him but he declined since he wanted to officially ask this girl to be his girlfriend Geto understood and went out alone.

"can i have whisky and coke please." y/n said while taking near Geto. this made him look over to her. "you like strong drinks i see."

"i do." she said with a smile which caused him to return it. "so why're you here?" he asked trying to start a conversation with her.

"i was bored and decided to have fun." she shrugged while taking a sip of her drink. "really? same here." he said with a low chuckle. "oh?" she said with a small brow raise.

"mhm, what's your name if you don't mind me asking."

"l/n, l/n y/n." she said while tipping her glass towards him and taking another sip. "yours?"

"Geto Suguru." he smiled towards her. "well Geto-san i have to get going now. i'll see you around." y/n said while getting up.

"so soon? i'm sure you didn't come here to just drink and dance... l/n-san." Geto said with a small smirk. which caused y/n to turn around and smirk back. "should we get going then?" she asked him calmly.