Chapter 4

Back at the house everything was very tense and silent. I knocked gently on Steven's door.

"Hey Steven are you ok?" I questioned as I opened his door.

"I've been better," Steven said packing up his bags. He looked a mess, and high. Walking around to him, I had to avoid the numerous boxes on the floor. I wrapped my arms around him and he slowly did the same.

"Look I know I haven't known you for long, but I will miss you a lot," I pressed my face into his shoulder.

"Thanks Sasha, that means a lot," he paused. "Feel free to come visit me, I'll be living the other side of L.A trying to get clean I suppose."

"I would love to," I said removing myself from his arms.

Downstairs I walked into Axl. The last person I wanted to see right now. He looked sad, as if his own anger and decision hurt him.

"Hey Sasha, are we still on for tonight?" He said smiling as he saw me, although the smile was clearly fake.

"Umm sure," I replied reluctantly. I wasn't really in the mood to spend an evening with Axl.

"Ok well, it's nearly seven, shall we go at seven thirty?" He quizzed.

"Ah sounds good," I said, lacking enthusiasm.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a smartish top, with a leather jacket over. I put makeup on and walked back downstairs. I hadn't seen any of the others since we got back. I didn't like this one bit. Axl stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.

"You ready?" He smiled.

"I think so," I smiled politely.

We walked for a while until we got to a busy bar. Most definitely not in the mood for this right now; I was emulating sadness. We found a small booth away from people and fans. I took a small sip of the drink Axl had gotten me.

"So how are you finding L.A?" Axl looked up from his drink.

"I love it actually. It's certainly not England that's for sure," I replied.

"True true," Axl said chuckling.

I paused wondering if I should ask him or not.

"So what's happening with the band now?" I went against my better judgement and braced for an explosion.

"To be honest I'm not sure," Axl stated calmly. "Slash mentioned seeing a good drummer at this gig he went to... I think his name is Matt Sorum."

"Oh ok." I paused

"But we're my here to talk about the band! We're here to talk about our childhood or some shit like that!" He grinned.

I laughed.

We walked back stumbling, having drunk a lot. As we reached the door, Axl pushed me against the wall.

"Axl what are you doing?!" I slurred in protest.

In response he pressed his lips against mine and tried to push his tongue down my throat. As attractive as Axl was and despite my drunkenness, I didn't like him that way. I liked Duff. I pushed him off me.

"It's not right.. I'm sorry Axl, I like Duff."

He stared at me with sad eyes then stepped back. "Sorry."

"It's fine," I said.

Axl opened the door and walked into the kitchen with me trailing behind. Slash stood waiting, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Sasha, I know you won't want to hear this, but um your parents just called." He paused. "Your house was in a fire."

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter but I wanted it to end here... Thank you to the people who are commenting and sending me messages! I'm so flattered you guys think it's good I was a bit worried😬 So again all votes and comments are appreciated greatly and I'll try to update soon although I have big exams coming up so it may be intermittent.