Chapter 6

I woke up very cold. Realising that it was because of a lack of Duff, I looked around the room for him. Maybe he was in the bathroom. After about a minute the door to my room opened, revealing Duff. He was holding a tray with plates and cups on it.

"Awh shit you weren't supposed to be awake yet," he grinned before passing me the tray, "I made breakfast," he said with a childish grin.

"Awh Duff you didn't have to," I said, flattered.

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to." He replied, sitting next to me on the bed and passing me a plate. On it was bacon, eggs, and pancakes covered in syrup.

"This looks amazing Duff," I turned to face him.

After finishing my breakfast, I placed the tray down on the floor along with Duff's. I then turned to kiss him on the cheek. As I did, he turned his face so that my lips landed on his mouth. He kissed me passionately. He rolled over so his body was on top of mine, his blonde hair acting as curtains. He paused to look me in the eyes and then grinned. He rolled back over onto his side of the bed.

"What?" I questioned, sad that he had stopped kissing me. I was all flustered.

"I just remembered that your brothers should be arriving at the airport soon. we should go pick them up." He smiled. Shit! I had forgotten they were coming! I quickly leaped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

After showering, I changed into a pair of shorts and a jumper. I put some makeup and walked back into to the bedroom. Duff was sitting there in tight leather pants and a black CBGB singlet. He looked hot.

"Quite the transformation," he said smirking whilst looking me up and down.

"I could say the same to you Mr Mckagan," I said winking.

We got into the car and started driving to the airport.

"So your brothers aren't going to murder me are they? You know, if I take you on dates?" Duff said breaking the silence.

"Yeah they probably will," I stated bluntly.

"Oh ok..." He paused. "Wait what?!" He said suddenly.

"I'm just kidding," I said laughing.

We arrived at the airport and stood near the arrivals gate. I saw a group of girls pointing at us and listened closely.

"Is that Duff Mckagan? He is so hot!" One said.

"He's not with that girl is he? He's so out of her league!" Another chimed.

"I'm prettier than her right?" A third said. I looked down at my feet, embarrassed.

Duff must have been listening too as he suddenly put his arm around me. He put his hand under my chin and pulled my face up to look me in the eyes and kissed me passionately. He pulled away eventually and took my hand. As we walked past the girls to a quieter place, he stopped.

"Think twice before you talk about my girlfriend like that," he snapped. "And no you're not," he looked at the third girl who had spoke. Wrapping his arm around me, he pulled me to the far corner away from the girls who now looked as if they had seen a ghost.

"So I'm your girlfriend now am I?" I giggled.

"Only if you want to be," he grinned.

"Yeah I do," I said grinning and staring into his eyes.

"So what do your brothers look like?" He said after a moment, scanning the crowd that just entered from the arrivals gate.

"Well one is 6"2 and ginger, and the other is 6"0 with brown curly hair." I smiled.

"Ok so it should be easy enough." He laughed.

Soon enough I spotted ginger hair and waved my hand ecstatically. My brothers ran towards me and the eldest choked me in a hug.

"Sasha!"

"Dom!" I said into his shirt.

I looked over at Andrew, he was never one for hugs. I opened my arms.

"C'mon," I said, walking towards him.

He reluctantly wrapped his arms around me.

"Shit Duff Mckagan!" Dom said, suddenly aware of our company.

"Yeah I thought you knew I was staying with Guns N' Roses?" I said curious.

"Well yeah, we spoke to Axl but we didn't know it was all of them! Fucking awesome!"

"Well as you said this is Duff," I paused, "my boyfriend."

"You're fucking with us," Andrew said.

"No she's not," Duff said, moving closer, smiling. "Nice to meet you guys."

Dom put on his deepest voice, "you better be looking after my sister man," he said trying to sound intimidating.

Ok guys so I'm sorry this update took so long, I've been revising hard. Also, for some reason half of this chapter disappeared randomly idk... Anyway, sorry if it's crap, I tried. Thanks to everyone who is reading this and the votes and comments are appreciated!