Intern

Izuku and Nejire parted ways outside classroom 1A with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He stepped into the room and start down at his desk, still in a sort of daze, not quite believing this was happening to him.

  Aizawa walked in and gave Izuku a grin.

  "Alright, Internships. Normally, first years don't go on these, both because they can't get their provisional and they're hardly ever scouted by hero agencies. You've got both."

  "I actually got an offer from Might Tower, which I think I'll take. I went underground for my work study, so I'll go limelight for my internship, and vice versa next year."

  Aizawa sighed.

  "It's a good idea to balance out what experiences you have. I just wish it wasn't with that oaf though."

  Izuku raised an eyebrow.

  "You hate All Might that much? Why?"

  Aizawa grumbled.

  "He spends more time in interviews and doing merchandise deals than actually doing his job. His laugh is annoying, and his hair is ridiculous, his smile infuriates me and he has no fashion sense whatsoever, who the hell wears such an ugly yellow suit!" He ranted, breathing heavily.

  Izuku snickered, holding his hands out.

  "Sorry, sorry. Didn't realize you despised positivity so much." He teased.

  "Well, you've learned something new." The man said grumpily.

____

  Izuku entered Might Tower with a bright smile on his face. He'd dreamed of coming here ever since he was four, the greatest Hero agency in the world!

  He walked over to the purple skinned woman at the front desk.

  "Hello! I'm Izuku Midoriya, here for my internship!" He said with a polite bow.

  The woman smiled, typing a few keys on her computer.

  "Please enter the lift to your right, it will take you straight to the 25th floor where All Might is waiting for you."

  Izuku nodded, thanking the receptionist before heading into the large steel box, waiting patiently as it rose to the top floor.

  The golden doors opened, revealing All Might in his buff form, posing like that old athlete Usain.. Quick? Fast? He was still considered one of the fastest quirkless men in history, although Izuku couldn't remember his name off the top of his head.

  "I am here! Posing dramatically to welcome Young Midoriya to my Agency!" The hero exclaimed.

  Izuku grinned every time he saw the hero he admired most. Now was not any different.

  "Thank you for having me here sir!" He said.

  The hero laughed boisterously.

  "Not at all Young Midoriya! I look forward to using my many years of experience to help you on your way to becoming a great hero!" All Might said.

  "You can deflate if you like, I'm sure it must be tiring keeping that form up." The teen said.

  Mr Yagi deflated into his secret identity, the hero costume hanging off of his now bony form.

  "Thank you Young Midoriya. I did not mention this last time, but I am only able to retain my Hero form for around 3 hours a day, severely limiting my work." He explained.

  "What happened?"

  The man patted his left side.

  "Around five years ago I was injured in a big fight against a terrible villain. I won, but at the cost of my time as a hero." He said.