6th competition

Sorry everyone for taking so long! 1GirlOnFire1 can't update so I'm updating for her :D I will update much more often now! Thanks everyone!

~RoxyRocketIsOnFire
From the TeamOnFire

PLEASE READ ALL

Rules:
Go to Competition #1 to see rules

(Yes it can be a short story, and no it doesn't have to be completed.)

Theme:
This weeks theme is....... Who ate the cupcake! (You can do a whodunit book if you want). Story needs to be under 26 chapters and has to have your main characters POV. Yay! You guys and gals can also vote for what the next theme should be! I'm running out of ideas!

(Yall can check out my whodunit book called Main street at Midnight)

Prize:

1st place winner gets to judge the next competition gets a book promotion and an add made by me, and gets to be in THE BOOK OF WINNERS

2nd place gets a book promotion, and one free update on any of my books.

3rd place gets a special shoutout, and a chance to help me out with one of my books (of your choice)

Instructions:
Copy the link of your story and paste it into the comments. If you can't figure this out just put the title of your story i the comments. This competition goes from May 12th- The next competition

Tittle and tag:
Plz title your book 59 crumbs. Also tag your story 1GirlOnFire1cupcakecontest. Lastly plz add an authors note on the first chapter of your story saying something like "This book is competition #6 of 1GirlOnFire1's annual competition book called Wattpad Contests." Or something like that :)