9th Competition

Rules:
The contests story can only be a minimum of 1 chapter (3 paragraphs) or a maximum of 30 chapters. Your story DOES NOT have to be completed. The book may be already written, or a new story you can create. Your book must be rated PG 13 or under. Also no swearing in your story please! Lastly i wanted to let yall know, the sooner you submit your story the better chances you have of winning. That doesn't mean if you submit it on the last day, your not going to win, but I'm just saying I've most likely picked a hard to top winner by then. (It's still completely possible to win when you've entered late)

Theme:
For a celebration of 4th Of July, we are going to have a Military story competition. It could be the journal of a lost soldier, or even the life of his family while he was away. Whatever your imagination brings you, is welcomed to submit (on the military topic) If you don't want to specifically do this topic, you can also write or submit an already written story about 4th of July, or what you do on this day of freedom.

Date:
July 4th-July 18th

Tag: FlagOnFire

Extra:
If the video didn't work, it was Beyoncé singing The National Anthem.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊. 🇺🇸
If you have any question private message, go to ask 1GirlOnFire1, or just comment to let me know :)