Competition 10

Wow we have made it to the 10th competition, i never thought it would go this far! Thanks so  much everyone! In celebration of this competition, the theme will be my most requested one. Sci-fi.

Theme:I
Well you just read it, this weeks theme is sci-fi! You can right about space, science, aliens, robots etc. Anything your heart imagines is welcomed to be submitted in my competitions, relating to the theme. If there is a specific story you want to enter and its not this theme PM me and maybe we can work something out :)

Rules:
your story must be as short as 1 chapter and max is 35 chapters. (its ok if its a bit above 35 chapters) Cussing or anything inappropriate is NOT aloud to be entered. Keep it PG 13 or under plz thank you.
Also if you have any questions let me know.

Prize:

1st place winner gets to judge the next competition gets a book promotion and an add made by me, and gets to be in THE BOOK OF WINNERS

2nd place gets a book promotion, and one free update on any of my books.

3rd place gets a special shoutout, and a chance to help me out with one of my books (of your choice)

Extra:
If your really interested in judging pm me and you have the chance to be apart of the judging :)
If you have any questions let me know!
This competition goes from July 26-August 2nd