'His summoning'

"Summon me"
"SuMmOn Me!"
"SUMMON ME!"
"SUMMON ME!"
The disfigured voice repeatedly says as it gets to the point to where even Merlin has to wear noise canceling headphones over the voices.
"That's it I'm summoning him!" Yelled Gudako as she grabbed the sword at the same time the voices stopped dragging it to the summoning room. "We will meet again Barghest." Said the small voice in the from of a whisper.
As Barghest a fairly young woman with long blonde hair with two different colors of eyes one red the other a cyan like color.

( this is what she the "fairy knight Gawain" or Barghest looks like. )

As Barghest sighed at Gudako. As it takes forever for her to get a new servant just wasting quarts cubes. And decided to head out to lunch area and wait for the results of master mayhem.

As for Gudako dragged the sword into the summoning room were Romani and Da Vinci were in as mash was chasing her yelling "Master you forgot for bra again!" Once that was taken care of. That was until Gudako saying "Gacha, Gacha, Gacha," over and over again on the summoning machine or Gacha machine by Gudako.

-Time skip 30 minutes later-

Gudako was crying at this point with only 65 Saint quartz left and some leftover quartz fragments left just enough to Essence.
Gudako: one more ten pull and that's it! ONE MORE PULL GIVE A NEW SERVANT!
Her wish came true as Ruler card came up. And a the quartz began to glow and melt into the summoning area until a blast of energy knocking everyone to the ground. As the smoke covered the room as Gudako was the only one who landed on her bottom. Until a shadow figure was right in front of her
???: hello sheep.
Gudako: ahhh! You scare me half to death!
???: hmmm? Tell me, what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter? Sheep.
Gudako: uhh?
???: come on let me help you help, since I nearly gave you a heart attack, sheep.

Gudako: uhh? ???: come on let me help you help, since I nearly gave you a heart attack, sheep

As the ruler servant help her up from the ground.
Gudako: thank you, umm sir???
???: oh forgive me! I'm Ruler class Y/n or Apollyon, the warmonger to foes to allies. Are you my sheep or wolf?
Romani: as in The Apollyon from the 100 years war! Given the name "War bringer of Orleans"!
At the same time Gudako was hugging and cheering into Apollyon chest.
Apollyon: ahm was passiert gerade? (Umm what is happening right now?) he spoke in German.
Romani: umm mash can you explain this to our German friend please?
Mash just nodded, and started to explain to situation to Apollyon.
Mash: I guess that's it in a nutshell of the situation at the moment, also welcome to Chaldea, do you wish to have a tour?
Apollyon: ahh jetzt verstehe ich. Danke Mash, und ja, ich hatte gerne Tour, Schaf. (Ahh I understand now. Thank you Mash, and yes, I would love to have a tour, sheep.)
Apollyon followed after mash who slowly introduced each room to him only seeing that he had his helmet on the inter time.
???: Ah Mash-San!!! Who is that with you???
Mash and Apollyon turned to see girl with pink hair in a long ponytail and a whag witch seemed one part of a V neck, a diagonal light pick and white strip crop top with her purple jacket that reached towards her waist with a black skirt and a cyan belt her chest was close to DD size for close to Jeanne d'Arcs size.
Mash: Ah! Astolfo what brings you here?
Astolfo (F): I here because of a rumor, that may be true? ( looks at Apollyon lust in her eyes)
Apollyon: Was hast du diesmal germacht? Schaf. (What did you this time? Sheep.) said Apollyon in a bored tone still in German.
Mash: ( who didn't listen to what Apollyon said) *sigh* who did it come this time?
Astolfo: I think either lancer Cu or Jack the ripper?
Mash: Ok.... So what about this rumor, and then did start?
Astolfo: I think after the meeting with Jeanne d'Arc, about "A dark and scary Knight what was begging to be summoned, and how big his "stick" is the question" ( who is looking at Apollyon in a lustful way)
Apollyon being disturbed by the rumor, his aua around him darkened as to two glowing lights were his eyes could see, and at the same time sword was glowing red. Want to smash a certain mage into to ground!
Apollyon: (enraged) Dieser Ketzer oder dieses Schaf soll mit der Verbreitung eines dummen Geruchts bestraft werden! Entschuldigung fur die Kurzfristigkeit Guten Tag! ( This Heretic or Sheep shall be punished by spreading a stupid rumor! Excuse me for the short notice good day!)
Apollyon: they shall be punished!
As Apollyon March pass Mash and Astolfo (F) on a war path now with his "Warfare effect: Ex" on effect as every servant that Apollyon pass were in a cold sweat in the power had.
Mash: Apollyon-Kun what come back! What about the tour!
Mash cry out still chasing after him not really nothing the people in the hallway.

To be Continued...

Words: (858)