'DEUS VULT'

As Mash continued to chase Apollyon though the hallways many servants were cautious of him.

???: is that the new servant?

???: indeed it is Scathach UmU

Scathach: can you just be quiet for once Nero?

Nero: Sorry I can't I need need as my Predator.

???: Ahhh

"DEUS VULT!"

???, Nero, and Scathach and a few other servants all turned to the noise of glass breaking and pieces of work stations and equipment being broken as they open the door to be meet with Apollyon 'Hulk Smashing' Merlin
( like this )

???, Nero, and Scathach and a few other servants all turned to the noise of glass breaking and pieces of work stations and equipment being broken as they open the door to be meet with Apollyon 'Hulk Smashing' Merlin ( like this )

( this was the best gif I could use)
The Servants all flinched every time Apollyon ( who had glowing red eyes thur his helmet) smashing Merlin ( the "Stick" wizard) around like a rag doll. When he finished Apollyon dropped Merlin who was FURBAR on the ground.

"Puny Wizard"

When Apollyon started walking to the door. All the servants moved out of the way. When he walked away from hearing distance.

???: Ahhh?

Nero: You something Tiamat?

Tiamat: Ahhhhh ( stay away from him, maybe he can understand me?)

Then Tiamat walked away confusing both Nero and Scathach as Tiamat kept dreaming on what Apollyon looked like under the helmet, with a possible Fantasies going thur her mind.

As for Apollyon who was still walking though the walls, until mash caught up and stopped him. Later on Mash and Apollyon was going through a mall as mash was teaching him how money worked around the mall.

Meanwhile in the Cafeteria...

The Many Artoria's and other knights were eating. As for the Three Jeanne d'Arc's where eating their meals except Morgan le fay who found an 15th century art work of Apollyon.

Morgan: (thinking) why do you hide your face? Maybe if I lived in that era I could have fallen in love for him!

Morgan was about reach the edge of her skirt but stopped when she saw Gudako coming.

Morgan: Ah master, what is your request of me?
Gudako: well here's the thing?

After a few minutes of explaining to Morgan at the situation and some of the other servants overheard her.

Morgan: So what your telling me, is that Merlin got FURBAR?

Gudako: Well ya of course-

Morgan: he deserved it.

Gudako sweat dropped at Morgan's blank statement and the look she was giving off.

Gudako: I'll just ask someone else-

All of the knights of the round table: He also deserved it, and some of the things I won't talk about.

Gudako: maybe not.

???: Gudako-Senpai! I found the servant you mangled to summoned.

Many of the servants froze on what she said as a dark power was coming their way.

Gudako: Really where is he Medusa?

Medusa: I believe he's is-

Apollyon: Schon hier musst du mich nicht ruberbringen. (Already here you don't have to bring me over.)

Everyone turned around and saw the mysterious warmonger Standing there tall and proud with a large amount of prideful and wrathful aura dripping off shocking the knights and the three rulers there.

Apollyon: Ruler class Apollyon or Y/n. Es ist mir eine Freude, Sie Kennenzulernen. ( it's a pleasure to meet you.)

Jeanne/Barghest: Y/n!

As Jeanne d'Arc and Barghest tackled Apollyon who sill stood and hugged both of them as they hugged him tight crying.

Jeanne/Barghest: I'm ... sorr-
Apollyon: Shush now you two I'm here.. your safe at last.

As both quietly cried on Apollyon. Until one servant decided to ruined it.

Gilgamesh: ah look at the mongral, I bet I could beat him.

"Is that challenge? Sheep."

Gilgamesh: yes it is Mongral! I challenge you to a duel!
Apollyon: I except this challenge, Sheep. Prepare for your own Slather. For I am 'The Wolf in the Darkest Room'.  ( the song 'The Wolf in the Darkest Room' is from Matthew Mayfield) Mahahahaha!!!

Words: (618)