🌹AUTHOR PREFACE🌹

"[WHO I AM?] " is my Second autobiography. It was difficult and painful to write but I felt compelled to do so. Though mine is but a simple, personal take of my childhood, please do not underestimate the power of such stories. In one way or another, everyone of us been shaped and moulded by the stories we have read and absorb in the past. All stories, including fairy-tales, present elemental truths which can sometimes permeate your inner life and become part of you. The fact that this story is true may hold special appeal. But today, the world is a very different place. Though many young teenager still prefer to have a perfect family lifestyle. But the real thing have not changed. It is still important to be truthful and loyal; to do the best you can; to make the most of your talents; to be happy with the simple things in life; and to believe deep down you one-day will ultimately triumph you try harder enough to prove your worth. that To those who had miserable life.

I have particular message for you~ spite of what your having broken life would have had you to believe, please be convinced that each of you has within you something precious and unique. Be the person who is filled with inspiration ,to inspire the people in a good way that will being then back to god and spread peace and goodness like it's your deep passion.

《 WHO I AM? 》 Part II is dedicated to you with the fervent wish will persist in trying to do your best in the face of hopelessness; to have faith that in the end your spirit will prevail; to transcend your traumas and transform them into a source of courage, creativity , trials , tribulations , frustration and compassion through your life time.

Remember this

╔════| ✿ |════╗

"Believe in Your Heart"

"Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.
― Bella Dae Hyeon" 🌹
------☆------