1. Massive Trouble

"Earth to Ty, Earth to Ty, Do you copy, Ty? Tyler, are you even listening to me? TYLER!" I sighed when I felt a grape hit my cheek and looked up from my phone. One of my best friends Kayden was sitting across the table from me eating his lunch.

"Yeah, Kay?" He smiled and kept munching on his Pizza. I chuckled lightly and reached over, wiping off some pizza sauce from his chin. Kayden was a little childish sometimes and he never failed to make me laugh. His mess of copper hair was especially unmanageable today, but he managed to pull it off.  His green eyes were sparkling, so he must be feeling mischievous. Kayden had a boyish and adorable personality. He liked playing football (or soccer as Americans call it) but he didn't believe he was good enough to join the team *cough, cough* bullshit *cough, cough.* He loved video games, and we played them all the time after school.

I actually met Kayden after the X-Factor. One Direction’s popularity was rising. As a result, more and more people were using me. Kayden noticed, and thought it was seriously messed up. So being the floppy puppy he is, he walked away from his friends (who actually were some of the people who tried to use me. The rest were haters so I didn't even acknowledge them.) and started hanging with me.

"Are ya texting Louis?" I gave a little noise of conformation "Say Hi for me." I nodded.

"Will do." I said and sent the message. This was one of the reasons Kayden was one of my best friends. He respected Louis yeah, but he didn't freak out over him. He didn't want to be friends with me because my brothers Famous, He just wanted to be my friend. When he met Louis for the first time, he didn't start going 'Oh em gee you're like totally famous and yea!' well, mostly because he’s a dude but... not the point. He just shook his hand and said nice to meet you, then we went up to my room.  That's it. He didn't try to make more conversation, he just acted normal. So did Blake. Well then again, he grew up with Louis.

Blake was my other best friend. He was a bit of a nerd and loved reading, although his dark brown skater hair, v-necks, skinnys and converse say otherwise, that's what he is. His nose is always buried into a book, except after school, when he was playing video games with me and Kayden.  He was really cool and smart. Not only that, but he was athletic too, just like Kayden. He loved football, and we played it with each other on the back yard. Sometimes, when Louis was home, we would all play outside, Me and Louis against my two guys. We've been friends ever since third grade, when his family moved to Doncaster. They moved in next door and we immediately became friends, despite the whole 'Boys/Girls have cooties.' thing.

He was the only one of my friends who didn't try to use me to get closer to Louis and I really respected that. When Kayden started hanging with me, they immediately got on and started became best friends too.

Right, I really should introduce myself. Hi! I'm Tyler Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson's little sister (Just in case you didn't catch on yet.) I really miss him and hardly get to see him, but I make up for it by texting him whenever I can. I've been getting in fights at school so I'm considered the trouble maker by all of the staff now. I'm a lot like Louis. We're both loud and hyper and we always speak our minds.

"Louis says Hi back, Kay." I said, stealing a bite of his pizza. Kayden rolled his eyes and pushed the plate to me, getting his wallet and walking to the cafeteria to get another slice. "Thanks, Babe!"  I called to him. He threw me a grin over his shoulder. No, we're not dating. We just have really close relationships, along with Blake.

"Hey sorry I'm late, only two of the showers we're working in P.E, so it was kinda hard to get through." I smiled at my other best friend.

"No problem, Blakey." I looked down at the book he pulled out of his backpack. "You're barely on Catching Fire?! Blaaaaaaaaake." I groaned. He held up his hands.