3. I'll miss you guys.

I woke up to a knock on my door. I was curled into Blake, with my head on his chest. Kayden was pressed against my back, his arm around both me and Blake. Blake had his head on Kayens shoulder. I cuddled further into Blake and closed my eyes. There was another knock on my door, this one louder.

"Just come in..." I whinned. The door opened and someone walked in.

"Um... Is there some weird polygamy thing going on I need to know about?" said a familiar Irish accent. I opened my eyes and saw Niall standing next to the bed with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Niall!" I shouted and untangled myself from Kayden and Blake, launching myself to him and giving him a hug. My best friends woke up and looked up at us with confused expressions, then curled into eachother. I laughed at them, then turned to back to Niall. "What are you doing here?"

"Well Louis didn't want to make the trip by his self and I was the only one he could wake up." I suddenly remembered that I was leaving to London today. A lump formed in my throat and I walked over to the bed and hugged Blake and Kayden.

"Guys... I'm leaving today" They suddenly sat up and Blake pulled me into his lap, giving me a hug, then handed me over to Kayden before running out of the room. Kayden did the same, and I sat there comepletely confused. I looked to Niall and he just gave me a shrug. 

"Get dressed." He said. "We have to leave in a few minutes. Louis is just saying hello to the girls and your Mum." I nodded and grabbed the Jacket I left on the dresser, shrugging it on, then pulling a black beanie on my head.

"What?" I asked when Niall gave me a weird look. "You honestly think I'm gonna get dressed? No way." He chuckled and I put on my converse, then ran down the stairs. Louis was leaning against the wall talking to Mum. I ran up to him and gave him a hug from behind, holding him to me. Louis quickly shook off his suprize and turned around, wrapping his arms around me. "I've missed you BooBear." 

"I've missed you too BabyBear." He murmered then pulled away. "Come on, lets go get your things." I nodded and Louis Niall and I started up the stairs. "What's wrong with Kayden and Blake? They said a quick hi then ran out the door." I shrugged.

"Don't ask me." I said. We picked up my bags and took them downstairs to Louis' car. Kayden and Blake came running out of Blakes house and ran up to us. They hugged me tightly, as my sisters and Mum came pileing out of the house. They gave there hugs to Louis and we're talking with him for a little.

 “So this is it you guys…” I said turing around and, wrapping my arms around myself

“Oh come on, don’t say that.” Blake said, stepping forward and rubbing my arm. “I thought we discussed that we’ll go down every other weekend.” I shrugged.

“It’s still never gonna be the same as it was.” I felt a stray tear slip down my cheek and quickly wiped it away. Kayden and Blake both stepped forward and hugged me squishing me in the middle of them. “I’m sorry. I screwed up so bad.” I mumbled, the tears flowing freely now.

“It’s okay.” Kayden whispered against my hair.

“Everything’s gonna be fine Babe. It won’t be so bad.” Blake said, rubbing my back. I wrapped one arm around each of my boys.

“Yeah, now you got your big brother back, and look Love, there’s Niall right there, waiting patiently for you.” Kayden cooed. I looked up and saw Niall leaning against the car. He gave me a little smile and I tried to return it, but I couldn’t.

“Niall’s nice, he’s your friend.” Blake said. “You’ve told us how much fun you guys have when you go to London.”

“And there’s Zayn and Liam and Harry. And Baby Lux, Tyler! You love Baby Lux.” I nodded.