2. You call that a punishment?

In my room I ploped down on my bed and turned on my laptop, putting in the first season of the Vampire Diaries, my absolute favorite show. After loading it up I grabbed my nail stuff, figuring now is a good time to do my nails. I took off the rest of the left over red polish left on it, then buffed them.

 "Hey Mrs. T, we just wanted to see how-" *SLAM*

 I laughed at Blake's attempt to get on the house. I knew my mom wouldn't let them in. I paused the show. "5... 4... 3... 2... 1."

 Hey Ty, It's meeeee. Now pick up the phone before I get frustrated... okay you know I'm impatient, I'm already frustrated now PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE BEFORE I GO MAD.

 I looked down at my phone that was flashing a picture of Kayden sticking his tongue out. I picked up. "Hey Kay!" I giggled at the greeting I've been using forever.

 "Window. Now." He demanded. I rolled my eyes and walked to my window seat, sitting down and opening the curtain.  Blake's room faced mine, so we always talked to each other with them. We used to use white boards, but soon figured out that phones were so much easier. I gave a huge smile at my two best friends who were standing at Blake's window looking at me. I put them on speaker.

 "Hey guys, whats up?" I asked, getting up and walking back to my bed, studying the nail polish, my back to the window.

 "We tried going over but you're Mum wouldn't talk to us, let alone let us in." Blake said.

  "Yeah, I heard."

 "So, big trouble?" Kayden asked.

 "Uh huh." I comfirmed. "Massive trouble as Daisy put it." I held up two bottles of Nail polish. "Hey you guys, green or blue? I do red way to much." When I turned around my Kayden and Blake were both glaring at me. "Right, way off of the subject sorry." I said dropping the blue bottle and walking back over to the window seat. I opened the green one and started to paint my nails.

 "Ty, we told you not to get in anymore trouble." Blake whined.

  "Technically, Kay told me not to get in anymore trouble. You didn't say shit."

 "TYLER!" They shouted. I looked up and gave them a sheepish smile.

  "Just trying to cheer you guys up." I said.

 "What if your Mum grounds you for life?! Then you'll always have nothing to do, and you'll die of boredom and we'll never see you again!" Kayden rambled. I rolled my eyes.

  "Kay, quit being such a drama queen. You're worse than Louis." He pouted at me.

 "Speaking of Louis, does he know that you got expelled?" Blake asked.

 "Not sure. I didn't tell him, but my mom might have called him to vent." I said finishing the top coat and blowing on my nails.

 "Hopefully. He always convinces her to give you a lighter punishment." Kayden said. "Maybe you'll only be grounded for half you're life."

 "Kay, 'grounded for life' is an expression. She can't ground me for life."

 "She can ground you until your 18." Blake pointed out. I laughed.

 "Oh no, one more year! My life is over! You guys, I guarantee I'm gonna be grounded for a month and that's it. Besides I'll still see you guys in-"

 "School?" Kayden questioned, raising an eyebrow. I froze for a second.

 "...oh. Damn. Blake, you still got your white board?" He nodded as there was a knock at my door.  "Good. Break it out, we're gonna need it." I got up and opened the door to see my Mum standing there. "Hi Mum, You're looking lovely today. New haircut? I like it." I said giving her a sheepish smile. She glared and tapped her foot at me, her arms crossed. I dropped my head and sighed, walking back to the window and picking up the phone. "I'll call you guys back later." I looked at my Mum, who was still tapping her foot. "Maybe. Keep your curtain open."