CHAPTER - 7

It had been 2 week since that incident happened.

And here Mahir had something in his heart for Bela  Bela had something in her heart for Mahir too.

It started with a Tom and Jerry fight.. they thought that they hate eachother while the time passed.. but deep inside they know that there's something which is pulling them towards the other.

Bela came close to Visakha, now both of them  become best friends, Suhani had also moved but not completely.

One day they were all sitting in collage's canteen.

Robin - yaar guys chalo aaj bunk karte haii

Darshan - pagal haii kyaa aur 2 classes haii

Robin - to kya hua hum kisise notes maang ke likh lenge na chalo na kahin chalte haii

Vyom - hmm aur wese bhi uss professor ka class koan attend karega bada sar kharab karta haii

Vish - ohk soo shopping ??

Everyone except Anu , bela - NOOOOOOOO

MAHIR - hell no hume pata haii tum ladkiyon ko kitna time lagta haii shopping mein

Bela - arey yaar please chalte haina i promise hum jyada time nahi lagayenge please ( with puppy eyes )

And here Mahir pighal gaya 🌬️

Mahir - ohk ohk soo final hum shopping pe jayenge

Robin - whatt bhaii abhi to tu mana kar raha thaa nahi yaar shopping nahi

Mahir - chalte haina broo !!...

Robin - ab sab bol rahe hai to thik haii 🙂

Vyom - par kisme jayein ??

Yuvi - donkey mein bethe karrr

Vyom -. Whatt

Yuvi - Abey ye kesa behuda sawaal haii obviously bike mein hi jayenge naa

Darshan - shitt guys mein nahi aaraha mujhe abhi urgently jana padega mumma ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi haii  

Yuvi - it's ok broo

Darshan left

Then everyone went for shopping

In mall

Bela POV

I was almost done picking out my outfit. I had simple elegant kurti and then I went to the footwear section and got myself a pair of ethenic flat sandals  match kurti  and made my way to the change rooms.

Bela - yaar ye Dori kahan haii vish ko bulati hun

bella comes out  and Mahir was standing there.

Bela - mahir !!...

But, Mahir has stopped in his tracks looking at Bela. She's looking ethereal in red with her hair open and framing her beautiful face. He knew that red color will suit her immensely but he never could've imagined her looking this beautiful.

Suddenly, she tucks her hair behind her ear he's mesmerized. He feels as if time has stopped and everything else around him has stopped moving  For Mahir, everything is moving in slow motion, everything around her is fading and she's the only one in focus. His heart is racing and he has a strange feeling in his gut. He is unable to tear his eyes away from her.

Bela - why he is looking at me like this? As if he's looking through me.. main dikh nahi rahi kya isko?? So weird.."

Bela: "Mahir.. Mahir.. kya hua? Are you ok?"

Mahir just looks at her and slowly raises his right hand and touches her cheek lightly with his fingers, "Bela.."

Bela is surprised at his touch, and looks at his hand and then in his eyes. Mahir removes the few strands of her hair falling on her face lightly with his finger, raises his other hand to cup her face and whispers, "Bela.. you..you are so beautiful."

Bela is lost.. lost in his eyes.. in the moment. She looks into his eyes and forgets to even blink for a few seconds. Her heart starts racing and everything else slows down. They stand there looking in each other's eyes, Mahir cupping her face lovingly in his hands and Bela holding his wrist lightly with her right hand and her left hand at her side, clutching her dress.

Suddenly, there is a loud noise and they come in their senses. Bela is shocked a little and takes a step back, "M.. Mahir..ye tum  kya ??

Mahir gets embarrassed and blinking a couple times, stammers, "Bela.. main wo.. wo.. I mean.. I just.. main bas.. tum bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho  to main keh raha tha wohi.. that you.. you are looking really beautiful... aise hi main as a friend keh raha tha..please don't mind"

He says all this rapidly without taking a breath and gulps nervously. Bela looks at him, nods her head slightly and swallows, "umm yeah okay..."

She blushes and wrings her hands nervously. Mahir mentally kicks himself for making her so nervous and embarrassed.

Bela - umm.. please tum vish ko bula le la sakte ho wo mujhe help chahiye thi ...

Mahir - han han wait a min

Mahir ( in his mind )  - ohh godd kya ho gaya tha tujhe wo kyaa soch rahi hogi but she... she's looking soo Beautiful and gorgeous ...mahir kya soch raha haii chup ho jaaa

and sabne apni apni shopping karli ( Mein sabka nahi likh sakti coz I'm very lazyy u know 🐒😂)

( Mein sabka nahi likh sakti coz I'm very lazyy u know 🐒😂)

And it's time for pait Puja 😂

Vish - guys kuch khaa ke chalte haina bhohot bhookh lagi haii

Anu - han

everyone had their lunch in the mall itself