IV

"Fuck yeah! Christmas break!"

Sapnap and Quackity shot their fists up into the air, Karl giggling at the two as George and Dream glanced over at each other with a 'are they serious?' sort of look.

"We're celebrating, right?" Alex asked as they walked out of the college building. "Sap, are you going home for the holidays?"

"Not this year," Sapnap said and shook his head. "But, yes! We have to celebrate!"

"I'm not going home either," Karl shot in.

"Me neither," George said.

"I live in Florida, so," Dream said. "What about you, Q?"

"Oh, I'm staying," Quackity said. "But what do you say about Dick Grabber Christmas?"

"Honestly, yes," Karl said, the other three agreeing as well. "It's a great idea."

They sat down in Dream and Sapnap's car, Dream driving with George sitting in the passenger's seat, Sapnap in the middle seat with Karl and Alex on opposite sides of him.

"Can we have a small get together at ours tonight?" Karl asked, patting George's shoulder.

George shrugged, looking at Karl through the rear view mirror. "Do what you want, you bought the place," he said, scrunching up his nose.

"It would just be us five," Karl said.

"Then it's fine," George brushed off.

"There'll be alcohol, right?" Sapnap asked.

Karl scoffed and nodded. "Of course. Everywhere you go there has to be alcohol or something."

Dream parked the car outside Karl, Alex and George's apartment complex, all five of them getting out of the car, Sapnap and Dream leaving their backpacks in the car.

Instead of dropping the three off and coming back later in the evening Dream and Sapnap decided to just follow the three, starting their so-called get together a couple of hours earlier than planned.

Karl and Dream refused to allow Sapnap and Alex to start drinking already, considering that it was only around 2 pm when they got back to the apartment, putting the time limit at 6 pm, that's when Sapnap and Quackity were allowed to start drinking.

As soon as the clock struck 6 pm Alex and Sapnap shot up from the floor where they were sitting, rushing to the fridge and each taking out a can of beer.

"Would anyone else fancy a beer?" Quackity asked, peeking his head out from behind the fridge door.

Both George and Dream shook their heads while Karl accepted, Sapnap passing him a beer before he sat back down on the floor with Alex, the two leaning their backs against the table under the TV.

George's hands played with the blond man's fingers as he leaned up to his side, Dream's arm resting around George's shoulders with his other hand resting on the armrest, the two occasionally getting odd glances from their other friends.

"I'm getting kind of hungry," Dream whined, shifting a little in his seat. "Can we order something? I swear, I'm going to starve to death."

"Order something, drama queen," Sapnap scoffed, the blond doing the same, leaning his head back to take a sip out of his drink. "Can I turn on the TV?"

Karl nodded, leaning forward to grab the remote and tossed it over to his boyfriend. Sapnap stood up and sat down on the couch between Karl and George, George giving him a snarky glare as he moved his legs to the side.

"I'm going to get my phone," Dream said and shook his hand out of George's grip, the brunet sinking back into the couch once Dream stood up.

His phone was on the dining table and picked it up before walking back to the couch, looking up from his phone once he reached it and sighed, tilting his head to the side as he noticed that George had taken his spot.