Chapter 22 The Son Of God

"Come closer daughter." 

Love, joy, and fulfillment cradled Reika's heart. She was a being of light without form. In this place of glory there was no matter, yet beauty abounded, so full, and so pure. 

"Who are you?" Compared to the brilliance of this universe she was a speck.

"I am the First and the Last, I am the source, I am your Father."

There was a mighty roar of a lion and a glimpse of a lamb.

"Be strong my daughter and speak."

It was as if by his words she was made whole, and her tongue became loose.

"How are you my father?"

Reika spoke with meekness and courage.

"Because I am Creator."

Time seemed to standstill in eternity. There was not an inch without His presence, it was a cup overflowing.

"Is this heaven?" There was a booming yet hushed laugh, her being bubbled like a hot-spring.

"This is a holding place my child."

"Where is heaven than?"

"Where I am."

Reika searched the heavenly radiance shrouding her.

"Why am I not with You in heaven?" 

"Because you have not completed your mission yet my daughter,"

"Whats my mission?"

She had no hesitation, every fiber of her being yearned to be with God, to be over with earth.

"To become a part of My Flame in the Mother Reality."

"How do I do that?"

"By destroying darkness, carrying My light, and reaching those who are dead in the Graves." 

In the presence of this mighty God, Reika sunk into the light bearing her up. The space flowing around her made her imagine the sensation of a baby in its mothers womb.

"How do I do all this?"

"My messengers will guide you daughter, and My Spirit will teach you."

"What if I fail?"

"My grace is enough for you to keep trying until you get it right."

"What if I'm not enough?"

"I am enough within you."

Reika ventured timidly farther, heart quivering but healed.

"What if You leave me?"

It was quiet, but so close to the heart of God, she could feel the deep compassion of His Spirit.

"I will show you the mission I accomplished, and reveal to you the hardships I endured."

Matter came into being, and time rolled on like a screen.

A man in strange garbs along with others of the same clothing were encompassed by men in armor and drawn swords. Someone in earthy garments broke through the pocket of soldiers.

He drew near to a Semitic man and reaching out his hand pulled him close by his dark beard, landing a light kiss on his cheek.

The man received it, his eyes dripping with determination and sorrow.

He was dragged away in chains, with the legs and arms of the soldiers delivering blows enough to knock him out.

As if that was not enough, there was spitting, curses and vile words hurled at him by Jewish leaders. There was a riot as he was abused without relief. She had the inclination the damnation was because of greed or jealousy, but as she commenced this vision of horror, things darkened.

The mass of people freed a murder and condemned this innocent looking man to death, she heard chants of "Crucify him"

Bloody, and nearly beaten to a pulp, she could hardly keep her eyes on his face, where patches of his beard had been ripped out, and thorns dug into his scalp.

Bearing wood in a massive t shaped form he was forced to walk and carry it up a long treacherous hill. At the top his hands and feet were nailed to it without remorse. He was going through this because of love, Reika knew that in every corner of her soul. From a distance women wept as the wood was set into the ground along with two others who had the same fate.

The sky was low and angry as one of the people who had been nailed to a wooden spot similar to his, spat blasphemous words to the one who had undergone extreme hatred and gruesome torture.

The one on the left stood up for the man who did not do so for himself and asked the broken man if he would remember him when he came into his kingdom.

The no longer human form of this individual replied.

"This day I tell you, you shall be with me in paradise."

As the bit of sun was severed by smoky boiling clouds, Reika listened as this man prayed for forgiveness for the people who had brutally attacked and beaten him, and now were murdering him.

She heard him cry out and as he did, all creation fell silent.

Thunder shattered the earth and it quaked.

Someone holding part of his bloody cloak, exclaimed in a trembling voice.

"Surely this was the Son of God."