The Beginning

"Author Note: James will be in class 1A then will be transfered to class 1b i will reveal why later."

( ) is when a charcter is thinking.

The Sun had risen up on another ordinary day in Musutafu. The light was shining through the window of a room that of James Karlo. He and his mom have only been in Japan for only a few weeks.

"Uhhh, five more minutes." James was still very tired, but all that was gonna change in 3 seconds.

James' Mom, Siobhan was downstair making breakfest for her son. " Still not up huh, he is lazy as hell." "JAMES KARLO, time to get up or you'll be late for your last day of school." Her voiced could be heard from upstairs, which unfortunately for James made him jump and fall out of bed.

"Fine, I'm up mom.

After a while James and his mom were in the kitchen eating and talking before James set off for his school day. But after a while James was a little hesitant.

"Sweetie are you alright." For some reason James could shake this feeling he had. "Mom, what if I'm not cut out to be a hero, everyone else has cool quirks, and I'm stuck with this." James just rolled up his uniform sleeve to show his mom his quirk. James' arm became light purple clay, that was his quirk.

"Sweetie I think you'll be a great hero, you have a special quirk." James just rolled his eyes at his mom. "James have i told you I too wanted to be a hero too." James was stunned by this knowledge. "But when i found out i was quirkless, i knew i couldn't achieve my dream." "But you can, you have a amazing quirk, one that I know can make you a great hero. That is my new dream for my son to be a hero."

James never knew his mom wanted to be a hero aswell. He knew she was quirkless, but still. "Your right mom, I will be a hero and I will make your and my dreams a reality. Thank you."

Before his mom could say anything else. James looked at the time. "CRAP, I got to go mom, love you bye." But James was stopped by his mothers voice. "Ahem, James forget something." Siobhan moved aside to let James see he almost forgot his backpack.

James turned red in embarresment. "Yeah sorry." He was gonna walk over but he got a idea instead. James used his quirk to stretch his arm all the way across the house to where his bag. After checking everything for a second time. He was sure he got everything. "Ok now im ready."

James opened the door to step out. " Bye Mom love you." And like that Siobhan was alone. "My Little Jimmy, All grown up ready to be hero. I Couldn't be prouder."

A few minutes later, James was walking to his middle school when he heard a familiar set of voices.

"HEEEY NERD, WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" "I....m sorry kacchan, I just got distraced thats all." It was the infamous Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. James' friend, even thought he didn't know why he even bothered with Bakugo. "Ugh those two... sometimes. HEY Bakugo, leave Midoriya alone, just because he doesn't have a quirk, doesn't mean you ca...." "THE HELL I CAN'T I'LL TALK TO HIM ANYWAY I WANT STAY OUT OF THIS SLUDGE FACE!" Bakugo was about to ridicule Midoriya more. But the bell rang and they had to get to class.

"Your lucky, Deku." He let go of Midoriya's uniform and walked away not before making eye contact with James for a split second." (Damn Sludge face, he just another bug to quash. He's isn't worth my time.)

James helped Midoriya up off the ground. "You didn't have to do that Karlo. Kacchan is just upset that i told him I'm applying for U.A. " "What a coincidence, so am I. But why stick around with Bakugo if he just acts this way twords you." Deku's head fell. "Kacchan may act that way to me, but I know he's still my friend and that is enough for me." Deku looked up at James and smiled. James just shook his head. "CRAP, CLASS Midoriya!" Deku also realized this. "We got to hurry." They both ran to class for the last day of school, but only the first of becoming a hero.