Class Rep/ USJ

"Alright everyone, now it is time for something important." (Oh great, another test.) "We are going to elect a Class Rep and Vice Rep. So vote on who you think should be class rep." James didn't vote for himself, he didn't feel like the leader type of person.

"Alright tally up the votes....., it looks like Midoriya is Class Rep and Momo is Vice Rep. With that out of the way. Time to head to lunch."

At lunch James was sitting with his usual group.  "Oh, I'm sorry i couldn't help it your head was just to be for me to avoid." James turned his head to see Monoma tormenting Midoriya. He was gonna go up and stop him. But Kendo chopped his neck, and beat him too it. "Why, are you helping these idiots." "They aren't the idiots here." James just shook his head.

"He will never learn will he." "Guess not " "So what do you guys think they will teach us now. So many thing and so many opportunities." Jiro and Tokoyami were about to answer when a alarm went off.

"Whats that alarm mean. A threat, intruder maybe." Everyone was trying to get through the halls. James lost Tokoyami in the crowd. He grabbed Jiro's hand to make sure he didn't lose her. Thats when James saw a crowd of reporters, outside they were trying to get a interview.

(So thats it then, it was the news.)

"EVERYONE QUIET." James turned to see Iida on a exit sign. "THIS IS THE WAY YOU ALL ACT DURING A ALARM, PUSHING AND SHOUTING. THIS IS A SCHOOL TO BE A HERO, LOOK OUTSIDE IT'S THE PRESS. IT WAS A FALSE ALARM, SO EVERYONE CALM DOWN A RETURN TO CLASS." (Damn Iida, way to take charge. I guess he's class rep with that attitude.)

Back in Class

"Now, after that disaster. We will be doing. RESCUE TRAINING. Everyone suit up and meet at the bus to take us to the training ground were we will meet up with 1B." 

After everyone suited up. They all got on the bus.

"This training is going to be so manly i can't wait. I've been training my quirk non stop." Kirishima demonstrated as he hardened his arm. "If, were talking quirks, then James is top of the list with his shapeshifing, their is no doubt that our class will be at the top." Kirishima was praising his quirk. But James intervened.  Tsuyu turned to James "Yeah, i have to agree. You have a powerful and very versatle quirk. You could do anything." Tsu was now praising James' quirk

"My quirk is strong, but not that strong." He demonstrated by shapeshifting into Kirishima. "You see i can become anyone or anything. I just have to see it and remember it. If its something small like making my hand into a weapon or using someones voice. Then i can keep it up for long time. But turning into another person takes alot of energy. It's like tensing a muscle I can only do it for so long until...." "I revert back." 

His classmates took note of this. Even a powerhouse has limits. "Still it's cool, to have that as a quirk. I wish my quirk was a little bit more flashy then this." Kirishima added. "Can you copy other quirks." Sato asked. "No... I can't just their appearance." "Not only you but Bakugo and Todoroki have the potential to be pros." Kirishima added only for Bakugo to huff in response. "Yeah, but with his attitude, and anger problems Bakugo won't be very popular." "WHAT DID YOU SAY I'LL FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW." "See." She proved her point by pointing at him. "Hey it's not our fault you attitude is like flaming crap mixed with garbage." Now Kaminari was piling on. Thsi only led to Bakugo getting more angry.

"We're here. Welcome to Unforseen Simulation Joint or U.S.J. " "So it likes Universal Studioes Japan." "OH GREAT ITS THE 1a LOSERS." James turns to see Monoma from Class 1B. They arrived to join in on the rescue training. Kinoko noticed James.