Recovery and Results

After what felt like hours James woke up. He was on a hospital bed, when he noticed a small elderly woman at her desk. "Oh good your awake dear.  You are very lucky your quirk protected you from major damage, so no scaring, bruises or trauma." "Thank you ma'am," He was indeed lucky if James had different quirk, then he would have been done for. "Oh I'm Recovery Girl by the way, also two kids stopped by to see how you were doing." James was taken back. "Yes a girl with brown hair covering her eyes, and a tall boy with black hair." James knew who they were and just closed his eyes in content.

"Thank you ma'am" "My pleasure dearie just don't go keep on hurting yourself."  

James finally stepped throught his house door. "JIMMY!" James was attacked by his mother giving him a surprise hug. "I saw the exam, are you alright are you hurt." "Mom, im fine really i am. Look no bruises, cuts or anything."

After Siobhan calmed down alittle James went up to his room.  Where was ready for something he was dreading for a while.

"Hello everyone, First things off i have moved to Japan.  Also as you guys know i am trying to be a pro hero, so i did the entrance exam for U.A. Still have yet to see the results, but that isn't what i wanted to talk about. If i do get accepted into U.A then that means I will be uploading content less frequently. The content isn't going away don't worry, I will just be focusing on my work if I even get in the school.  I hope you guys understand, thank you and thank you for the love and support on the channel. It's you guys who watch the channel that allow me to make these videos and buy all this stuff so thank you again and i will see you real soon."

He clicked stop recording, James knew this was good. He loved his channel playing games with his friends doing voice impressions and singing song was just bliss for him. But that will all have to be but on hold for now. 

A week later James was just reading on his bed. "JIMMMMMMYYYYY!" "AAAAAAAA, again." James fell of his bed, again. "JIMMY THE RESULTS!" James ran down stairs as fast as he could almost tripping down the stairs a few times. He grabbed the package and ran back to his room for the results.  He ripped open the wrapping when a small disc came out. Then a hologram of All Might appear.

"Woah all might seriously, so cool." James couldn't hold his excitment.

"I AM HERE, Hello young Man. I'm here as a hologram to tell you, I will be teaching at U.A High as their newest teacher. Also about your entrance exam results what a wondefull display of...., what what do you mean i have to hurry this along. Very well Young Karlo, you did Magnificent. You passed the written exam, also you earned 41 Hero points along with 35 rescue points for saving not one but 2 other participants. You passed with flying colors." James couldn't believe what he was hearing he passed he actually passed.

"Welcome to your hero Academia, young Karlo. And remember Go Beyond Plus Ultra."

Siobhan was sitting on the couch waiting for he son to come down and tell her. Eventually James came down with a shocked expression. "I...I passed. I actually passed Mom." Siobhan was tearing up that her son got into his dream school and was one step closer to become a hero. "Sweetie I'm so proud of you." "Thanks Mom, I just wish dad was her to see this." After saying that Siobhan mood drop suddenly. "Do you think he would be proud, mom." "Oh course honey, he would have loved to see you go to your dream school." " Alright Mom got to get everything ready and to get a goods nights rest." 

Siobhan's mind was now flooded with images of her late husband. "I hope he never finds the truth about you."