01 | house party.

—————————— 🗞 ——————————

THE HOUSE WAS FILLED to the brim with drunk, high, and horny college students. The music drowned everything else out, pounding in my ears. About a hundred or more college students filled the property, inside and out. They were either dancing or drinking, everyone crowding around one another.

The party was hosted by Nathan Richards, my school's certified privileged asshat. But a party's a party, right? And I wasn't in the mood for a boring Friday night, instead wanting something more lively.

I had entered with my two friends, Rosaline and Brandon. The atmosphere was suffocating as soon as we walked through the doorway. We each shared a look with each other before continuing into the house.

Connected to the entryway was the living room. People stood against the walls, danced in the center, and relaxed on the couch. Past that, a bit to the right, there was the kitchen. A line of drinks, alcoholic and non, were sitting on the island, and cups were on the counter. Some people stayed in there, hiding away from the madness of it all. From there, there was a sliding door that led to the backyard. People were eitther in the pool, on the patio, or walking around.

On the other side of the house, to the left of the living room, there was a big opening to the dining room. The long, sophisticated table stretched to match the length of the room and chairs surrounded it. This was one of the more empty parts of the house, besides the occasional couple talking in the corner. Continuing, here was a hallway that went off the right of there. It held two bathrooms, the guest bedroom, and the stairs that led to the basement. Down there, you would find some stoners, just looking for a bit of quiet.

And of course, the second floor. Up there, were the main bedrooms, which were off limits. But no one ever cared.

Rosa, Brandon, and I went straight for the couch. Some of Rosa and I's teammates from the volleyball team were over there, as well as some of Brandon's basketball teammates.

The three of us quickly bonded over sports when we first met, especially Rosa and I since we were both placed on the same team.

We each greeted the others as Brandon and I took our places on the couch. I sat between him and a guy from his team whose name I can't really bother to remember. Rosa stayed standing, facing us.

"I'll be right back. I just want to grab something to drink." Her thumb pointed in the direction of the kitchen before she started off in that direction.

We nodded at her, confirming we heard her. Brandon's arm streched behind me, resting on the couch edge over my shoulders. I got comfortable as I let my body sink into the cushions.

My eyes wandered, looking around. People were having fun without a care in the world. Everyone was pretty much smiling, letting the light atmosphere consume them. It was always a relief to experience that feeling.

Though, it all washed away in a matter of moments. My view settled in on one person, directly across the room from me.

His eyes were dark brown; almost black. His hair was messy, long enough in the front to cover his forehead yet short on the sides. His jawline was sharp and defined, and his frame stood tall.

He was already looking my way. His eyes bored into mine. I knew he went to my university. I've seen him around, but if you were to ask me for his name, I couldn't tell you.

He didn't make any sudden moves, just staying there as the bottle in his hand was slowly brough up to his lips. His back was leaning against the wall, keeping him steady, while his feet crossed in front of him.

We stayed like that for God knows how long. Seconds, minutes? I really don't know. I was too concentrated with him. All of him.

The feeling was clearly mutual. His eyes traced down my body, slowly rising back to my eyes. The black cropped tank top and ripped jeans I wore was nothing special, but his expression certainty made it feel so.

I gently rose from my seat. Rosa was on her way back, but got caught up talking to someone in the kitchen. Brandon barely noticed I moved, too deep into his unintelligible conversation. My eyes stayed on the man. In this range, is wasn't always easy to tell the different in ages, but he had such a sense of maturity to him, I could barely describe it.

He had a few tattoos inked into his skin. A sleeve on his right arm and the low neck of his shirt slightly revealed something upon his collarbone. The mere design on my lower back could hardly compete.

I held his gaze, only glancing away for a second to look in the direction of the somewhat secluded hallway. When I looked back, his figure was dismounting from the wall, ready to move. I began to walk off, knowing he wasn't far behind. I could practically feel his stare on my body.

The people didn't even bat an eye as we pushed through them. Their grins remained as they stayed in their world, and I continued on in mine.

It didn't take long to reach the corridor. Less than a minute really, but it truly felt like forever. Eventually, I got there, as did he. I gently placed myself against the wall, and within seconds, he was in front of me.

With him even closer now, I studied him. The light freckles on his face. The desirably long length of his eyelashes. The smoothness of his lips.

His body itched closer snd closer by the moment. I felt his hand reach up to the side of my face, gently holding it. Caressing it. His thumb slowly glazed over my skin a few times, and when he stopped, I almost begged for him to continue.

Instead, I smiled. Not a grin, or something of joy or love. It was an expression filled with lust; attraction. Because that's all this was.

"Hey." I practically whispered. My voice was almost fully lodged in my throat. I couldn't tell if I just wasn't able to breathe , or was breathing so horribly I felt as if I might die.

His eyes met mine, then looked down to my parted lips, then back up. His other hand met my face as he pushed my hair back. Then, all in one swift motion, the few miserable inches that separated ceased to exist.

The kiss was gently for not even a second. Instead, it was passionate and longingly rough. Our tongues met and fought for dominance; he won. His build moved closer, his knew now slightly separating my legs.

We began to stumble down the hallway. Each uncoordinated step led us closer to the guest bedroom. Soon enough, we were inside.

He pushed me against the door to close it shut, the force of his movements only making this thay much more enjoyable.

We dispersed from each other only a few times, needing each other so more than oxygen.

—————————— 🗞 ——————————

WC: 1208
DATE: 03.21.2022
TIME: 1:38AM

Chapter one is finally here <3
Please let me know if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes :)
I hope you enjoyed! Please remember to vote and comment..

🤍