02 | parting ways.

—————————— 🗞 ——————————

A SATISFIED SMILE PLAYED my lips as I brought my shirt back over my head. My body turned as I looked back at him. He was still sitting on the bed, leaning back against the headboard.

He didn't have his shirt on yet, just the gray sweatpants that covered his legs. I could see his tattoos fully now without clothing blocking the way.

His eyes were still on me. A smirk was displayed on his face as he watched me dress. A hickey of his doing layed on my collarbone, somewhat visible with the shirt I had. His eyes kept traveling down to admire it.

My hair was a mess, now sweaty slightly knotty. I walked over to the other side of the bed and stood infront of the full body mirror, running my hands through the dirty blonde disorder. His gaze never left my body.

At this point, I was only in my shirt and underwear. There was no sense in rushing to dress after spending an hour naked with him, so I just bent down and picked up my jeans. I gently slipped them over my legs.

"Your friends are probably out there waiting for you." He spoke up, breaking the comfortable silence. My head turned to face him, my body following soon after.

I sighed more so than laughed, "I doubt it. One's probably dancing and the other's probably upstairs in one of the main bedrooms with someone." I smiled at the thought of Rosa and Brandon. "What? Trying to get rid of me already?"

His laugh was small, but it was such a euphoric sound. The attractive harshness of his voice was present in ever noise he made.

Every.

"Oh yeah, totally." He joked. "I'm kicking you out."

"This isn't even your room— or your house, for that matter!" A amused grin was growing on my face at the conversation.

Our minimal laughter was the last thing said before we plunged into silnce again. Not much was to be said, to be honest.

"Well anyways," I began. "I actually should head back out there. Don't want them thinking I died or something."

He only nodded in response, leaving the space open for me to say one last thing.

"What's your name, by the way?" I asked him, standing in the doorway with my head turned back at him.

"Emanuel," was all he said with a small smirk.

I pushed further, because what am I if not seriously nosy. "Got a last name?"

"Diaz, Emanuel Diaz."

I smiled, something between amusement and stupid joy accompanied it. "Nice to meet you Emanuel Diaz. I'm Analis Vitali."

It was the last thing I said before walking out of the room, not turning my head back. I truly never thought we'd cross paths again, despite sighting on campus.

If you weren't already aware, I was incredibly wrong.

— ✧ —

"Girl, where the fuck have you been?!" Rosa shouted over the music as I came into her line of sight. Her body swayed lightly as she moved towards me. A cliché red cup sat in her hand while she placed the other one on my shoulder.

I shouted back, "I'll tell you in the morning!" She only grinned and laughed, turning around and going back to dancing.

I smiled as I watched her enjoy herself before setting off to fing Brandon. He was still where i left him, placed on the couch, except with a beer bottle in hand now. He greeted me with a small nod of recognition instead of trying to make his voice audible. I took my previous spot next to him.

As I sat, the sight of a messy-haired brunette leaving out the font door. It was the face I'd come to know so well over the past hour, expect with a newfound expression of agitation, as if he was arguing with someone. His hand was brought to his right ear as he spoke into his phone, slipping outside.

I took little note of it at the timed, but his face stayed in my mind for a bit.

"You good? You were gone for a bit." Brandon's voice broke me out of my thoughts as I turned to look at him. A subtle smile was brought to my lips.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Is all I said, shaking my head in a nod.

"You want a drink?"  He asked me, making gesture towards the kitchen.

I thought for a moment, considering I was tonight's designated driver. "Sure. Just a cup of rum and coke, though."

"Alright, let's go." We both stood from our spots after he asked a friend to save them for us and made our way to the kitchen.

All in all, the night was nothing special. If someone were to ask of the events of that party, I would only think of one thing worth mentioning.

—————————— 🗞 ——————————

WC: 810
DATE: 03.31.2022
TIME: 3:26PM

Chapter two is finally here <3
Sorry for the smut rob lmao- and y'all ik it sucks but I did not know how to end it.

Please let me know if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes :)
[I didn't look it over!!]
I hope you enjoyed! Please remember to vote and comment..

🤍