A summer off.

(Y/N) was excited for summer to finally roll around. School was out, you and your friends had more free time, and for once, your boyfriend, Peter, had more time on his hands.

You had really gotten into baking and cooking thanks to your home economics class at school, and it quickly became a new hobby of yours. Your love and passion for this was aided by Peter's willingness to eat whatever you made. It made you feel good. Peter was always hungry, and now, you could aid in helping his appetite.

So this summer, you took it upon yourself to dedicate it to baking and cooking, always  trying new recipes. Peter was more than happy to be your taste tester this summer. He'd decided he'd take a small break from Spider-Man duties and just enjoy himself for once. (Y/N) was over joyed at this, and knew that this would be your chance.

You've always been into bigger guys, and seeing how Peter ate, turned you on. But he didn't seem to put on any weight as of yet. (Y/N) would certainly change that by the time summer was up. Peter had the appetite, all you needed to do was constantly feed him your calorie and fat packed foods all summer long, and he'd be sporting a gut in no time at all.

A few weeks into the summer, and you were already noticing changes in Peter's waistline. It wasn't anything dramatic or significant as of yet, and Peter was still oblivious. If (Y/N) had to guess, you'd say that Peter probably put on 10 pounds so far. His stomach protruded just slightly.

There he was, having a quick chat with your father, Tony Stark, stuffing his face with your triple chocolate, peanut butter fudge, cookies. His appetite was already changing, and you were ecstatic. The truth was, you were worried about Peter as Spider-Man, and if you were able to get him fat enough, he'd no longer be able to fight and risk getting hurt. Peter was too young to be risking his life constantly.

Once Peter had finished his conversation with your father, and the plate of cookies, he came walking back over to you, dopey grin on his face.

"Those were amazing.. by chance did you make anymore?" Peter asked innocently, taking a seat, batting his pretty brown eyes at you. He had just devoured 24 cookies, and was already wanting more.

Of course, you obliged, and got to baking more cookies for your boyfriend.

He'd be fat in no time.