packing on pounds.

( I've decided to include some occasional time skips because I don't want this to drag on. It won't be a consistent thing, but for example, this chapter will start with a time skip between the last chapter. )

Six months. It had been six months since (Y/N), and Peter began your mutual feedee, feeder relationship. Safe to say, Peter had without doubt, blown up. The only Spider-Man actives he did now, was use his web shooters to grab things out of reach. Peter hadn't even attempted to suit up recently, because he knew it would be more work than anything. All he did, was eat, burp, and hang out with you.

You were a proud boyfriend, seeing your prized pig expand every day before your very eyes. He had grown exponentially within those six months. The software that you had installed to weigh Peter every time he walked through the door, had told (y/n), that upon his most recent visit, Peter was weighing in at 407 pounds. You were slightly shocked, but very happy about it. Peter was always eating, and your baking skills had improved greatly.

It was like a part of his Spider-Sense was playing a part in all of this. Since it wasn't aiding him in fighting crime, it was aiding him, and his body, in gaining weight. Though you protested him still doing Spider-Man things, you were curious to see how his suits would fit him now. Would they even go over that giant gut? You weren't sure, but you needed to see.

Approaching your not so itsy bitsy spider, you smirked as he let out a big belch, watching as he was stuffing his face with even more food. God, it was hot.

"Peter..."

(Y/N) said, sitting in his lap, which was getting more and more difficult with his growing gut taking up more of the room, but you weren't complaining.

"I want you to try on some suits for me." You whispered into his ear, nodding as your arms came to lace around his neck, his chins resting upon your arms. He was fat everywhere. You loved it.

"Just for fun." You added, nodding.

Peter was a bit skeptical, a clueless look painted across his face as he continued to eat away at his food, crumbs falling into the shelf of his stomach.

"They're not gonna fit."

Peter said, one of his arms looping around your waist, a dry chuckle from his mouth. "But... we could try, just as long as you order me some pizzas and make more of those brownies?"

He asked, in an attempt to barter. He had to get something out of this too! Especially if he'd be getting winded and burning calories while doing this. Peter didn't like being skinny anymore, it was no longer appealing to him. He loved being fat, and getting fatter, especially for you. You treated him like a king, and it was everything and more that Peter could've asked for.

"Deal."

"Come on, you can do it!" (Y/N) encouraged, watching as Peter was huffing and puffing, attempting to get the tight suit on.

Peter was standing there, the suit on his legs, but getting stuck at his hips, and of course his massive gut. His stomach bounced with each hop he did, trying to shimmy it on. He was grunting, sweating, panting, and of course, burping, thanks to all of the food he'd been eating while attempting to suit up.

"Can't... hmph... get it... hurrrgh... on."

Peter said, breathlessly, before he's giving it one last tug. It got over his stomach, but it didn't take long for it to start to tear, his massive fat stomach, crashing out from the split of the suit, a breathless Peter collapsing onto the bed, stomach rippling.

"Well, looks like you are too fat to Spider-Man now."

You said, smirking, peeking over your boyfriends stomach, just to be able to see his face. "And you still want more?" You asked, hearing his stomach growl. "What a fat pig.." you said, kissing him.

Peter just grunted against your lips, returning the kiss. "Shut up, and feed me."

He asked, giving his stomach a shake. Food was consuming him, as he was consuming it.