Softening edges.

June and the first week of July, had come and gone quickly, and those weeks were filled with nonstop baking on your end, and nonstop eating on Peter's end.

Almost two months into summer, and Peter was already ahead of schedule. Taking a break from Spider-Maning must've slowed his metabolism, because you were now staring at your plump boyfriend. It still wasn't anything huge, but there were definitely changes. Peter was softer, more round, and filling out his clothes a lot more than usual.

He'd maybe put on 20 pounds, 30 pounds, at most so far. But (Y/N) was noticing how much more he was eating, and knew that the weight would be coming quickly. It was inevitable at this point. Peter was always eating around you, and you'd been adding extra butter and sugar into everything you made to try and speed things along.

You watched intently as Peter finished a whole pie, stretching out his arms afterwards, his shirt riding up ever so slickly. You were expecting him to be full after that, but he surprised you.

With a burp, and wiping down his shirt that had some crumbs, Peter smiled, a doe like innocence on his face, followed by a growl of his stomach.

"Babe, could you make me something else, please? I'm still hungry. I didn't get a chance to have breakfast today."

Peter said, reaching for your hand so he could kiss it. With your cheeks flushing a rosey pink, you nodded. It would be rude to let your boyfriend starve!

"Of course, my love." You said, before you're starting to make his favorites, triple fudge, peanut butter cookie brownies. Peter could never resist those.

Fast forward to the end of July, and Peter truly grew. His stomach was now permanently protruded, and his shirts were officially too small. Yet, Peter still didn't seem to notice. The Spider just kept eating and eating everything and anything you gave him without question or hesitation.

Thanks to your fathers Stark Technology, anytime Peter came over, he was weighed when he walked through the door. The weight wasn't announced, but rather sent to your phone. It was your own sneaky way of tracking progress, and you could now confidently say that Peter had put on 60 pounds in just two months.

However this still wasn't enough for him to stop Spider-Man activities, as you quickly learned when Peter had to rush out of one of your baking sessions, to go and stop a crime near by, even though he had vowed to take a break. It was part of being Spider-Man, answering crimes to keep your neighborhood safe.

While Peter was gone, you decided he'd come back to a feast he couldn't resist. You'd stuff him so well, that his suit would be tighter now, and he'd be too full to move.

Peter came back to (Y/N)'s place, starving of course. But he couldn't wait to get back to you to eat, so while swinging through the city, he stopped and grabbed a pizza. Peter had finished the pizza while on his way to you, and was looking even more swollen than before.

Even that wasn't enough, because when Peter saw the baked goods you'd laid out, he began digging right in, without hesitation. This caused you to smirk, as you brought him glasses of milk, and a few milkshakes to help wash everything down.

By the time Peter had finished, he had eaten a large pizza, 48 cookies, two pans of brownies, 4 pies, a ton of fudge, several glasses of milk, and 7 milkshakes. He was panting as if he had just run a marathon.

Your boyfriend was turning into a glutton, and it turned you on. Noticing how big his stomach looked from his binge, you couldn't help but to straddle his lap.

"That was hot."

You whispered, kissing his neck, your hands resting at his stomach, giving it a slap. His suit was looking tighter already, but not tight enough.

"You know... I worry about you swinging across the city, fighting people...".

You said, jiggling his stomach. Peter was looking a bit turned on as well, and you could feel an erection starting on him.

"I think if I keep you fed like that, you won't be able to fight crime anymore.. not with a big gut weighing you down.."

You said, pinching the growing mass.

Peter let out a burp, right in your face, his erection completely erect now. That was hot. He did like Joe being this big felt. Maybe he'd let it happen.

"Feed me."

Peter mumbled, nodding.

It was set. Your trap worked, and you'd make your boyfriend too fat to swing.