Part 1

Jungkook Pov
I woke up alone in the street. My owner abandoned me a month ago. I was too clingy and annoying for him so he just took me into the woods and left me. I hate being a hybrid no one loves me everyone just uses me. The government protects hybrids but people still go and hurt them. My parents died so I really have no where to go but just sleep in different motels all the time. At least most of them protect me. I just got kicked out of one because the manager saw my bunny ears and made me leave. I wiped my tears and went into the motel. I went into the bathroom and freshened up and changed into some clothes a worker gave me.

I have white big fluffy bunny ears and they are hard to hide

I have white big fluffy bunny ears and they are hard to hide. I just wish I had a owner who would love me and pet and kiss my fluffy ears. I took some food and left before I bothered anyone else. I walked along the street not knowing what to do. I got to a bridge and looked over the giant river and I started crying. I hate life I just want someone to love me. I signed and just kept walking while people drove by. It's not like they would care anyway if they saw me crying they would just laugh and hurt me. After a while I crossed over the bridge to Seoul and it was so pretty. I looked around and saw hybrids walking by themselves or with I guess partners or owners. I wish that could be me walking with someone while they kissed me and petted my ears and loved me. After a while of walking I suddenly bumped into someone.
Jisung:Watch where your oh
I..I'm sorry I should of watched where i was going I..I'll just go
I was about to leave but he quickly grabbed my arm.
Jisung: What's your name
Oh um J.. Jungkook
Jisung: Where's your owner or partner
Um t...they um. I looked down and didn't say anything.
Jisung:You don't have one
N..No I do they are just um at work. I didn't want to tell him I didn't have a owner he would just make fun of me and say I deserve it.
Jisung;Oh I'm sorry I was just worried you look like you aren't eating or sleeping well
Oh no I'm just um tired don't worry
Jisung;Where are you going
I don't know
Jisung:You don't know
I..I just wanted to go on a walk
Jisung:Oh ok I'll take you home
Home no no it's ok
Jisung:Aish come on I don't want you hurt
But actually o..ok. I wanted to tell him no but that would be suspicious and he already hates me probably. I took him to a random house and pretended it was mine.
Um thanks
Jisung:This is your house
Um yeah why
Jisung:Huh oh nevermind
I stood on the porch and he didn't leave.
Are you waiting for me to go in
Jisung:Oh I just want to make sure you go in
Oh um ok. I knocked on the door and after a minute a guy came out.
Luke:Oh hi Jisung oh hello
H..Hi um Jess I'm back
Luke:Huh
I quickly went in and he looked at me confused. He went out and talked to the guy for a bit and he closed the door.
Luke:Oh um who are you
Um Jungkook
Luke:You told that guy I'm your owner
Well yeah
Luke:Was he following you
No no he was nice
Luke;Huh are you lost where is your owner or partner
Well um he's I don't have one
Luke;Oh I'm sorry I forgot some hybrids don't where's your house
W..Well um. I looked down and didn't say anything.
Luke;You don't have one
N..No. I started crying and he went up and comforted me.
Luke:Hey it's ok Jungkook if you want you can stay here with me or I can take you somewhere
Really you'd do that
Luke;Of course whatever is comfortable
Um where would you take me
Luke; Probably a apartment or something
Oh ok yeah
Luke;Ok I can do that stay here for tonight and I'll take you tomorrow
Oh ok t..thanks you really don't have to I'm probably already bothering you
Luke;No no your fine I'm Luke by the way
Ok I'm tired
Luke;Go into the guest room and rest
Ok thanks. I went to the guest bedroom and laid down. Luke is so nice to me I should definitely thank him tomorrow. I snuggled into the blanket and fell asleep feeling warm and safe.