Part 2

Jungkook Pov
I woke up on a nice bed. Luke is really so nice he let me stay here all night. I wish I had someone holding me while I slept and when I woke up but it's ok at least I'm not getting hurt anymore. I freshened up and saw he left clothes for me. I got changed and I smelled his scent on them. It wasn't bad but I wish I had an owner and have their scent on me.

I went downstairs and saw Luke

Luke:Did you sleep well
Yeah thanks
Luke:Of course I made you food
Oh thanks. I looked at my plate and saw just carrots.
Huh only carrots
Luke:Don't you only eat carrots and maybe leaves
No
Luke;Oh I never really had a bunny hybrid before I only had like cat hybrid
Oh it's ok I like carrots. I giggled and ate and went into the living room.
Luke:So I'll bring you to the apartment ok
Ok thanks. After a while we left and went to the apartment building and went to an apartment.
This is nice thanks
Luke:Yeah of course
I hugged him tightly.
Y..You were the only one nice to me. He hugged me back.
Luke:It's ok Jungkook
He left and I sat on the bed. Im happy that I finally have a place and Luke was so nice. After a while I left and decided to go for a walk. I left and started walking. After a while of walking I saw someone following me. I walked to a alley way and I was followed into the alley way. I turned around and saw a guy.
Hey why are you following me for. I suddenly was hot in the head and I fell to the ground and passed out.