Part 7

Jin Pov
I woke up feeling an ear on my face. He has such fluffy big white ears and they are so cute and soft. But they always end up on my face when I wake up. I don't mind though I love it. It makes me so happy that he's in my arms. He always looks so peaceful and beautiful. He stopped being worried that I won't come back I always do. It's a little weird because it's like he's an animal well I guess he technically is but I don't mind I love it. After a while I got changed and freshened up.

I went in the kitchen and started cooking

I went in the kitchen and started cooking. He always loves when I cook for him. When he wakes up he always lifts his nose in the air and smells like a cute little bunny. I'm so happy I found him he is just so perfect. After I bit I was done and went to our room and he wasn't in the bed. I heard water running so I put the tray on the bed and waited. He came out and he was naked. He saw me and he blushed and looked away and bit my lip.
Oh don't be so shy I've seen way more than that before. I winked and he looked down.
You're so cute when your shy
Kook:Oh shut up
I went to my drawer and got his shirt while he put some other clothes on. He was about to put on pants but I stopped him.
No i love seeing you with just my shirt on. He blushed and I put my shirt on him and pulled him closer.

You look so sexy bunny

You look so sexy bunny. I kissed his cute ear and he giggled.
Kook:You do too Jinnie
Oh really I'm happy my baby boy thinks I'm sexy. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my neck.
Kook:I love kisses
I know you do. I picked him up and put him on the bed.
Kook:Your warm
You are too I love you
Kook:I love you too Jinnie
I made you some yummy food
Kook;Ooo carrots
He picked up baby carrots and ate like a bunny.
You really eat like a bunny
Kook:Well I am aren't I
Yes it's just so cute
Kook:You always say that about anything I do
Well it's true you are just so cute my heart can't take it. I pinched his cheeks and he giggled. I watched him eat happily and I petted his head. I took his ears and moved them back and forth gently and I blew on them.
Kook:Jinnie stop it
Nope. I moved them side to side and he let out a little cute growl.
So cute. I stopped and he went on my lap and put his head down and he rubbed his ears in my face.
Kook: Revenge
He giggled and moved his ears all over my head.
You are too cute my heart can't take it. I held my chest and pretended to die.
Kook:Jinnie
He giggled and lightly pushed on my chest.
I..I need kisses to live. He giggled and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him deeply.
Wow you saved me do it again do it again. He kissed me again and I pulled him closer to me and slid my hand up his back and to the back of his neck. I grabbed it gently and made the kiss deep.
I can't get enough of you Baby
Kook:Me too
I sat up and pulled him into my lap and I leaned my head on his shoulder.
I just love you so much
Kook:I love you too Jinnie
I can't believe someone could give you up
Kook:It's ok you have me now
And I will forever oh um Baby
Kook:Yeah
Um when is your heat
Kook:M..My heat
Well I want to help when it comes
Kook:O..Oh well it's every year around summer or fall
Oh did yours come yet
Kook;N..No
Ok let me know don't hide it from me ok
Kook:Ok Jinnie I will
Good oh what food do you like
Kook:Why
Hybrids have specific food they eat right
Kook:Not really we aren't animals well fully
Oh really
Kook:Yeah
Oh well I kinda got you a punch of peppers, carrots, and lettuce
Kook:Oh really
This is embarrassing I just wanted to take good care of you
Kook:It's ok Jinnie I'm different than other hybrids
I know
Kook:You do take good care of me I just need lots of kisses and cuddles and carrots and peppers I love them
Deal I'll give you all the kisses and cuddles in the world
Kook:Yay oh I also need lots and lots of ear and head pets
That's part of the kisses and cuddles I can never forget to pet your cute fluffy ears. I petted his head and he put his head on my chest.
I love you so fucking much
Kook:I love you Jinnie
I kissed him and held him close to me.
Kook:Can we stay like this
Of course Baby there's no way I'm letting you leave now
I pulled him close and kissed deeply. I lightly stroked his back and he slowly fell asleep in my arms.