Takumi Aldini x Reader: An Unexpected Surprise (Part 2)

It was a day after the Shokugeki between your boyfriend Takumi and Soma against Don Karma. Ever since you saw that match you have been staying in Japan with Takumi to watch him compete in the BLUE competition. You were currently hanging out with the Aldini brothers and their friends and were talking about the competition, until Soma declared that he wanted to fight more people in some more food battles. 

That was when the redhead decided to head over to meet the Bookmaster of the WGO, the headmaster of the World Gourmet Organization to see if he was able to talk about getting more opportunities to fight in more food battles. When Soma was on his way to head over to the castle and meet the Bookmaster everyone else including you were trying to stop Soma from entering the castle and meeting the Bookmaster. But obviously Soma got in the castle anyways and you along with everyone else had to sneak into the castle as well, trying not to get caught by any security guards. 

When all of you made it to the final floor. You guys were walking to through the hallway until you all heard Erina Nakiri talking. Since you all weren't allowed to be in the castle, you guys still decided to stay and eavesdrop on the conversation.

The conversation you overheard was really interesting, until you heard Erina call the book master her mother.

When Erina was about to leave the room you and everyone else had no time to run. Therefore Erina noticed the fact that you guys were at the castle. Unfortunately Erina left the castle right after she noticed you all. But you and everyone else were allowed to stay in the castle by the book master.

After talking for a little while, Mana Nakiri the book master of the WGO has made a statement that Takumi Aldini, your boyfriend will be going up against Erina for his next match. But also allowing him to go up with Erina with his brother Isami, by his side.

When you hear about him going up against Erina, you look over to Takumi with concern, because you know for a fact that there is going to be so much pressure to beat the God Tougne.

After having a conversation with the Book master and her assistant Anne about what is going on in the family conflict, you were sitting next to Takumi on his bed in the hotel room he is currently staying at. Trying to calm him and yourself down about the match that is going to happen between him and Erina.

"Takumi?" You say his name while grabbing onto his hand. "Do you think your going to be able to beat Erina?"

"Probably not. But I will say that I'm not happy about me going up against her," he replies to you, while you lean you head against his shoulder.

"That's understandable. I would be pretty broken too if I had to go up against a friend," you so to him. "But let me tell you Takumi, to me it doesn't matter if you win or lose because in my eyes you'll always be winner. And let me tell you that you're an amazing chef no matter what happens, because your always hardworking and dedicated to your cooking," you say while looking into his eyes and and cupping his cheeks. 

Takumi blushes and kisses your soft lips. "Thank you for saying that (y/n)... you always know what to say and I'm so grateful that your here," he says after wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into a tight hug. 

"I'm happy to be here Takumi. That's why I'm here, is to cheer you on," you pull away form him, putting your hands on his chest. "But also here to receive some kisses here and there so there's that," you laugh and then Takumi pulls you into another hug. 

--

The next day was the match against Takumi and Erina. You were currently in the stands right now watching the match from afar along with Isami and everyone else. When you were watching the match you were a shaking a little but about how this match could turn out. Either way despite if Takumi wins or loses you would be proud of him no matter what happens. 

The match goes on and your pretty curious to what Takumi is currently cooking. When you see the dish that he is making from where your standing, you realize that it's the same dish that he made before when he was training for the Regimental Food War. Only this time he's modifying it to make it taste better. When you saw him go up and serve his dish, you were shocked at how much the judges liked it. But even so Erina still came up on top. Still beating Takumi with 3-0. When you saw his face you knew for a fact that he needed someone by his side. You knew that he needed your comfort. 

After when Takumi finished his match and walked out of the arena, you got up from your seat and walked up to him. Hugging him tightly. "It's okay Takumi, you did an amazing job. I'm so proud of you," you say while looking up to him and cupping his cheeks. 

"Thanks for watching me (y/n). I'm glad your here with me," he replied to you before giving you a soft kiss on the lips. 

"Despite the fact that you didn't win against Erina, you're still a winner in my eyes. And I could even tell how hard you've been working. So good job during the match, " you say while giving him a bright smile. "Now come on, let's go back to the hotel. You must be pretty tired," you add in response. 

Takumi nods, takes your hand and you guys head back to the hotel. After arriving back to the hotel, that was when you were comforting Takumi with so much love. Telling him how good he did in his matches and even had the chance to sneak in some time together. 

--

It was finally the aftermath of the BLUE competition and you were currently at Totsuki with your boyfriend and his friends at Polar Star Dormitory. Having a party with them of course and chatting with them about how life is going on. You even told the girls about how your relationship with Takumi is going. 

"So how much longer are you going to stay here (y/n)?" the blonde boy asks you with a curious face.

"Unfortunately I'm going to be going back to Italy tomorrow," you say while stroking his hair and looking into his eyes. "But I had a lot of fun being here with you though," you add while smiling at him.

That same night you and the Aldini brothers left Polar Star Dormitory and went back to their dorm. While walking back to their dorm you guys were even joking around about running into Soma back in Italy. Because at the party apparently Soma packed up his bags and went to go overseas. But you didn't to overthink about anything happening to Soma because all of you guys knew that Soma would be just fine. 

When you got to the Aldini brothers apartment you spent the night there to spend a little more time with Takumi and Isami before you had to leave and get back home to Italy. The Aldini brothers were planning to see you off and when you guys got to the airport you gave both of them really big hugs while saying your goodbyes. You especially exchanged w=sweet words with Takumi before heading off onto your flight. 

Takumi cupped your cheeks and gave you some sweet kisses before heading off and then he took your hand and kissed it softly. "I hope to see you again soon (y/n)," he said to you while kissing your forehead. 

You started to blush before kissing his cheek. "I miss you already Takumi," you say before giving a final kiss to him on the lips. "I make sure to call you when land back in Italy," you add with a smile on your face. 

"I'll be awaiting for your call soon," he whispered in your ear before you started to head to your assigned gate. 

He waved back at you before blowing a kiss goodbye. You smile at him and wave back, and then finally you were on you flight to Italy.