Eishi Tsukasa x Reader: Until You Notice Me

Attending Totsuki wasn't the best thing. But it sure was something wild attending that school, making new and improved dishes, and obviously making new friends on the way. You were in your second year of high school at Totsuki Academy, and staying at Polar Star Dormitory. 

During your time at the Totsuki Academy you were encountered by an amazing chef from your French cooking classes. He wasn't the one being taught anything but rather teaching the class. He was one very skilled chef, being known as the Number 1 seat of the council. Eishi Tsukasa. Because of his amazing skills and interesting personality, you slowly developed feelings for the amazing chef. 

Eishi Tsukasa did have some small talk with you during certain events but unfortunately you both would only talk for about 20% of the time. He only started making small talk with you because he knew that you and Ishiki were good friends and from the same dorm. 

Since he barely noticed you, you decided to try figure out ways to get his attention. Even though you thought of many ways to get his attention, you still asked if there were even able to get him to notice you.

One day you decided to go to one of your female friends from Polar Star Dormitory to ask for some advice about boys. Specifically going up to Yuki and Ryoko for some help. "Hey girls. Is there a chance I could you guys a question?" you ask the girls with a curious face. 

"Yeah, definitely. So what do you want to ask?" Ryoko replies with a small smile.

You put your head on the table. "How do I get a guy to notice me?" 

"What?" The two girls reply in unison. Looking as shocked as ever. 

"Is there something wrong? Is it something I said?" You asked the two with confusion.

"You like someone?" Yuki looks at you with so much excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah," reply with a weird face. "Does it really matter? I meant to say why are you two so surprised?" 

"Well because it's the first time someone has ever came up to me and asked me about love," Yuki replies. "But anyways who is it? Who do you have a crush on?" 

You sighed because of the fact you would need to name of the person you have romantic feelings for. "His name is Eishi Tsukasa," you replied.

the result of their reaction was surprising. It resulted into them having an unusual look on their faces.  

"Out of all people you have a crush on Eishi Tsukasa? I'm sorry to say this but I really don't know how I could help you with someone like him trying to notice you," Ryoko says. 

"He's the Number 1 seat of the council of Ten. Do really think he would notice you?" Yuki asks you with a curious face. 

"Also since he is a member of the Ten, what if he is dating someone that is also a member of the Ten. What if he is dating chef Rindo, the Number 2? There awfully close anyway," Ryoko adds making you frown. "I'm sorry for saying that (Y/n), but even so it might be a possibility, do overthink it," Ryoko adds to not make you worry. 

"But if your really wanting to get his attention what you could do is to just be yourself," Yuki replies to you with a smile. 

"Okay, so just be myself. I could try that and I'll let you know if something happens," you reply with a smile.

"You got this (Y/n). And if isn't the one, then move on," Yuki says to you. 

--

The next day you had you were heading to your French cooking class. When you got there, you found out that the original teacher, teaching the class called in sick. As expected Eishi Tsukasa was the one teaching the class. He showed you and the class three different French recipes. 

For you the first two recipes you were trying were pretty fast and easy, but when it came to the third one, you had a rather hard time to complete it. While making the dish you felt someone's chest on you back from behind. You looked back and to your surprise it was Tsukasa.

"You're doing very well (y/n)," he whispered into your ear. "Just keep going and don't think about the errors right now."

You blushed at the sudden actions he was making and continue cooking.

After when the class was over, you went up to him to say thank you.

"Uhmmm... Chef Tsukasa," you mumbled. "I wanted to say thank you for helping me during class today."

"Oh no, it wasn't a problem at all. I'm just helping out as much as I can," he replied with a smile.

"Well I just wanted to say thank you for helping me," you said smiling at him.

"Hey (y/n)... I know... That this is so sudden... b-but are you interested in... going out with me?" He asked with such a nervous.

"Wait... Is this actually happening?"

"What do you mean (y/n)?" He asked in confusion.

"You're asking me out? But I thought that you were in a relationship with chef Rindo," you clarified to him.

"Oh no. Rindo and I are just friends and nothing more than that," Eishi stated with such embarrassment.

"Oh... well I guess I was wrong about that. I'm sorry," you bowed down to him.

"No. It's okay... just please raise your head," he says. "But about what I said earlier... are you by any chance interested in going out with me?"

"Yes," you replied, smiling at him.

"Yes?" He looked back you with such a confused look on his face.

"Yes, I'll go out with you Eishi Tsukasa," you said back to him.

Just after a while of figuring out a time for the date, you and Eishi went out and after a couple more dates, the two of you started becoming an item. After becoming the number one's girlfriend the two of you decided to keep it a little low-key, because of how well known the council of Ten is.

Even though Eishi Tsukasa was the number one seat of the council of Ten, you were still able to confess your feelings. And you even able to have him notice you.