What Happened.

Cameron Dallas is they're secret sibling. Just Cameron doesn't know that. Grayson, Lucas, Jake, Izzy, Anna and Kayla know that's their secret sibling. Reason why Cameron doesn't know is because of what happened.

Cameron was the age of 5, Grayson, Lucas and Jake were 3, and Izzy, Anna and Kayla just turned 3. Their parents and them were driving to the place where they were going to have the birthday party but. When a car hit them Their parents, Grayson, Lucas, Jake, Izzy, Anna and Kayla got hit with glass. Cameron was in the very back so he didn't get hit with glass. he still passed out. When his parents and siblings were bleeding to death these Vampires? Came and helped them. that caused their parents to stay at the age of 26. Grayson and his siblings were bit and caused them to age faster. Cameron didn't get bit because he just passed out. The Vampires took Grayson and his parents and sibling to this place. that's where they woke up. they woke up as vampires. When Ambulances arrived at the scene they only found poor Cameron. They took him to the hospital.

In 17 days Grayson, Lucas and Jake stop ageing, So they are now 17 forever.
1 day before them Izzy, Anna and Kayla stop ageing so they are 16 forever. They lived in Canada. Weird right? Because Cameron says he's from California. Well he doesn't remember his real parents and siblings.

When he arrived at the hospital he slipped into a coma. In that time His parents and siblings came and said goodbye because they had to erase his memory of his family. He wasn't a wake when they came. When doctors said they saw people go in without permission they Checked and no one was in there. Cameron was in a coma for 3 months. When he woke up he had no memory of his family. That's where his adoptive mom came in. She never told him that he was adopted

He never got bit so he had a normal life. his real parents miss him very much.

He got Vine famous and met his best friend Nash. He met his other best friends at Magcon.

Grayson, Lucas, Jake, Izzy, Anna and Kayla miss Cameron very much. They were so sad they found this app called Vine. they made a couple vines and little did they know they got famous.

Their parents, Alice and Derek got a job. Derek is a famous Music and Movie director. Alice is a famous party planer. She plans Awesome parties. She planed a lot of Celebrities parties.
They are a very rich family. They moved to California because of their jobs. They now are living in a mansion in California. They love Their Kids too.

They all plan to tell Cameron the truth soon.