Chapter 2

Izzy POV

Me and Grayson head to the studio And try to think what to sing. Brent already got here and is driving around a dirt bike outside with the others. He made a vine and the fans are finding out that he's friends with us. Basically they said that the background is the same as my house. and they heard Lucas and Anna shouting at each other. He's friends that are fans of us is texting him trying to find out but he doesn't reply. He says that they are The Magcon boys. We have to make a YouTube or Vine saying that he's friends with us.

"Okay! I have no clue what song we should sing!" Grayson says sitting on a bean bag. Yeah we have bean bags in here. "we should look up songs with rapping" I say. "you're doing the rapping! Because you're better than me." Grayson says. "sure."
"Okay, pass the laptop." he says. I pass him the laptop. he starts typing. it's boring. "okay! It's quite and boring! I'm going to check up on the others!" I say.
"Okay! I will call you when I find a song." he says. "okay!" I say walking out. I super speed out of the house. I see that they're racing. Brent is 1st, than Lucas, Jake, Anna than Kayla. I see their phones on the table. I grab Brent's Phone and unlock it. yes, he trusts me with his password. I go on his Twitter and tweet.

@BrentRivera: HACKED! By your bestest friend in the world! 😆

I didn't tag me or anything. Now fans are trying to guess who it is. hehe. I walk into the kitchen before he sees me. I grab a pack of blood. Yes human blood. We all like human blood, and Animal blood. i drink it before recording. I hear my phone buzz.

Grayson: Hey! I found a song!
Izzy: okay! Hold on.

I super speed into the studio.
"Okay! What song?" I ask.
"I was searching and I found this lyrics and its a song called Wild Life by these two people called Jack & Jack." he says setting up those mic's you use to record a song? Yeah we have those. " okay! Is there rapping?" I ask. setting up the camera. "yeah! You're singing a guy called Johnson parts. and I'm singing a guy called Gilinsky part." He says. "okay!" I say. this is how the video went.