Chapter I

AN
Hello, if you're here then I am sorry that you have to witness this hot mess Express.  This will contain Shronkey and fluff, I have nothing from experience other than fanfics so bear with me.

Shrek does not belong to me, it belongs to DreamWorks animation although I wish it did.

>~<

Shrek was extremely confused. He thought that he had made the right choice when he had married Fiona, but it didn't feel right. Shrek felt as if something was wrong with him and felt vaguely disgusted with himself when he had taken to fantasizing about his best friend of all things.

So, he thought that it would be a good idea to invite Donkey over to his swamp when Fiona was away.

Now the reason that he was inviting Donkey over while Fiona was away was because she had completely blocked him off from the world.

She hadn't let him set a foot outside the swamp, and if he tried to contact anyone she would stop him.

And the only explanation that Fiona gave him when he wasn't aloud to go see anyone was that it was for, 'His own good that he was not exposed to others .'

But she had gone too far when she banned him from seeing Donkey. Making absurd claims that Donkey was a piece of shit and would turn on him, as if Donkey wasn't there when they had saved her from the tower.

But even if it hurt him, he agreed to not contact Donkey, or anyone for that matter, and played the submissive house husband so he could plot his escape.

The thing that hurt him the most was that Fiona had so little faith in him while Donkey never gave up on him, not even when he was being a jerk.

Eventually though, Fiona started getting less wary of him after around two months. It took two whole damn months for his wife to trust him even slightly. But those months paid off, Fiona got confident about him being a submissive and faithful husband.

Unfortunately, she also started getting ideas for children, and he really wanted to know what the heck she was snorting, because he wanted some of that too. He refused of course, claiming that he was scared of accidentally doing something wrong with his parenting that would fuck their kids up beyond repair. Mostly because he didn't want to pay for whatever therapy that his kids would have to go through when they grew up.

If they grew up at all is the question. He would probably accidentally kill the child by overfeeding or drowning it, knowing him he could even forget to feed it.

Not that he would tell Fiona that, it would most definitely take away the submissive and breedable exterior that he had built up. And he certainly looked submissive and breedable with his shy face and words. Always complementing Fiona on her hair and dresses and doing most of the house work. He even planted fucking flowers to make home seem more 0w0 to Fiona, and she was pretty amused by it.

He wasn't even sure why he had decided on flowers, but he had always thought they were nice, he just had not planted any since he was too lazy for that. But since Fiona kept him locked up he might as well have at least tried to plant some flowers just so Fiona would leave him alone for a while.

Shrek found gardening to be therapeutic and was often doing it. He was even growing fruits and vegetables and they grew rapidly, almost appearing overnight. He supposed it was due to him looking like fucking broccoli, but he literally and figuratively had a green thumb.

At the rate things were going, his swamp wouldn't be just a swamp anymore, but a flourishing garden. What was once a tiny garden now had flowers of all colors that varied in prettiness and deadliness.

Shrek had also started to experiment with poison considering that he could easily grow various deadly plants and Fiona would be none the wiser. He currently only had a poison that could make a person shit violently and was planning to use that one soon on Fiona when he needed her distracted so he could figure out which of his plants were too dangerous to be kept with the other ones.

The most fucked up thing of all was that he was certain that by keeping him here, his connections to his friends and Donkey were surely disappearing.

Along with the fact that Fiona was using the method where she would be rude to him for a few days, then she would suddenly be nice. Shrek knew that technique was used so he would be seeking affection from her every time she turned cold, and would be soaking up her kindness when she was nice.

Shrek also knew that he could not keep fighting for too long, it would be soon until he finally got too tired of fighting for his freedom and give in. He was a strong willed ogre, but one can only take too much before defeat is certain.

He could only keep hope as long as he had Donkey, and even then, he might lose the first friend he had because of his fucking traitor of a wife.

So that was why he hoped that Donkey would come over after two months of complete radio silence. One thing that confused him was how the fuck Fiona kept Donkey away, because even when he was being a complete arse, Donkey was always there for him.

Even if he was being as repellant as an onion. Donkey was always there. No matter what.

Hello hello! I am fairly new at writing actual fanfic, but I want to know what y'all think of what I have so far. All I really wanted was a Shrek and Donkey fanfic that had good grammar and a good storyline, but couldn't find one. So if anyone knows of a good fanfic please let me know.

I remember telling my friends about writing Shronkey smut and they were horrified because most of them hadn't seen the wonders of fanfic. So I'm writing this just because I was curious on how I would do on this.

Please tell me what you think of this chapter and if I should write more. Although the chapters might be short because I have a short attention span, and writing longer chapters would make me lose motivation quicker.

Have a nice day and stay safe!

1108 words