Chapter 3

Idk what I'm dping with my life that I'm wasting my sleep time for this shît. Have another chapter of this ya heathens.

Shrek had finally finished with the dishes and went over to his and Fiona's shared bedroom. He knocked politely on the door and opened it.

When he saw Fiona, his jaw dropped. She was wearing the ugliest fųcking dress he'd ever seen.

It was puke yellow-green and clashed horribly with her skin. It clung tightly to her body and outlined her curves in the worst way possible. Fiona noticed his stare. "Like it, dear?" She said oh so sweetly. Her words dripping with so much cough-syrup sugar that he nearly vomited right then and there.

He thought back to Donkey and how his hooves would gently rest on him when Donkey grew tired. How Donkey would make him laugh when his mood went down. He imagined Donkey in front of him instead of Fiona and her garish dress and shot her a blinding smile brighter than the sun.

"It looks so good on you," he cooed. Shrek thinks back to how Donkey woukd look at him and blushes. "O-Of course you always look good with anything on so I might be biased!" He fans himself delicately with his hand and shoots her a shy glance.

Fiona gives Shrek a smirk. She seems to approve of his comment and he mentally relaxes. "Thank you baby wabie honey bear." Shrek forces himself to blush even more while he internally gags.

Fiona smiles widely and picks uo her purse where it had been sitting on the edge of their bed. It's neon orange.

"Do I look good, baby?" She asks him. Her eyes observe him for any mistake he could make or any lies in his expression.

"Of course you do!" He makes himself sound indignant that Fiona could be anything but gorgeous.

Her eyes soften marginally as she detects no lies and purses her lips. They're dry and cracked. Even the humidity of the swamp can't help her crusty musty ass lips.

"I'll be heading out now, baby." She narrows her eyes. "Behave. If you aren't here... you'll find out what happens to husbands that don't behave."

He nods his head feverishly and she relaxes. Shrek goes to open all the doors for her and wishes her luck. "Don't get hurt, I don't know what I'd do without you, Fiona!"

She struts out of the swamp and he waits in anxious silence as she breaches the tree line and disappears. He makes sure to keep the submissive husband mask on his face until he's sure that she's gone.

He goes back inside and cheers silently for his plants and his plan. He had mixed something into her drink to make her tired in a couple hours and to assure that she would stay the night in the town. It was too far a trip to town to consider coming back come nightfall and Fiona would undoubtedly get wasted at a bar.

After making sure that Fiona hasn't come back, he completes everything else that he has to do and waits anxiously for the sky to darken.

He waits a while more and sees that the stars have come out and he admires the infinite expanse of the cosmos for a bit. Fiona still hasn't come back, and he knows his plan has been a success.

Thanks for reading! Ik my writing is a mess but fųck it, this ain't English class.