three.

In the court yard, Joey Donner, Padua High School's biggest asshole, is standing around with his little minion.

Words cannot explain how much Eliana despised Joey. Everywhere he went, he tried getting in any girl's pants.

Talk about a horny teenager.

It's disgusting.

Looking around, Joey's friend spotted the sophomore trio walking around.

Nodding ahead to the three girls, he alerted Joey. "Virgin alert. Your favorite."

As the three young girls passed by the two, Bianca and Chastity smiled while Eliana rolled her eyes.

For some reason, Joey never got the hint that Eliana really didn't like him.

He always thought that she was just in denial and/or was playing hard to get.

Smirking, he called out, "Looking good ladies!"

"Go screw yourself." Eliana replied, not even bothering to look back.

Joey laughed. "You know you want me, Eli. My beds always open for another person!"

Not responding, she just shook her head in disbelief.

As the two boys were still looking at the group walking away, Joey's friend shook his head. "Oh, she's out of reach. Even for you."
he said, referring to Eliana.

"No ones out of reach for me."

Joey's friend looked over at him. "You wanna put money on that?"

Joey's sarcastically smiled. "Money I've got. This I'm gonna do for fun."

-

On the other side of the courtyard, Cameron and Micheal were looking at Joey.

From what Cameron was seeing, he looked like any high school's typical jerk.

"Who's that guy?"

"Joey Donna. He's uh— jerk off. And a model."

"Wait, he's a model?"

Cameron laughed at this, shaking his head.

Micheal sniffled a small laugh. "A model. Mostly regional stuff. But he's rumored to have a tube sock ad coming out."

The two continue to laugh at Joey's expense.

As Cameron's laughter died down, he turns back to watching Eliana.

"Man, look at her."

He knew it was cliche to say at most that she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, but it was the truth.

He could spend all day just looking at her, and would never get bored.

"Is she always so—"

Micheal cut him off. "—Colorful?"

Cameron's face scrunched up in confusion. "Um— no, what?"

"Sorry, it's just that her outfits are always so—" stopping for a second, he used to his hands to motion to her outfit. "lively? Not sure if that's the right word, but not once has she repeated an outfit."

Cameron just stayed quite as Micheal went on.

"I admire her for that."

"Well, I wasn't going to say that... Anyways, she's totally—"

"A goody two shoes?"

Cameron just rolled his eyes. "What are you talking about? There's more to her than you think. I mean, look... look at the way she smiles. And look at her eyes, man." Cameron dreamily sighed as he went on about her. "She's totally pure. I mean, you're missing whatever's more to her than you think."

Micheal sighed. "Man, I'm not disagreeing with you that she's gorgeous, alright? But do you realize that guys like us can never touch her?"

Cameron frowned at his statement.

He was right.  A girl like Eliana couldn't possibly like a guy like him.

He's been staring at her ever since he's got here, and all he knows is that she isn't delivering those glances back.

But in reality, and what he doesn't know is, what if she's watching him every time he looks away?

"—She, my friend, is what we'll spend the rest of our lives not having. Put her in the Spank Bank. Move on."

"No."

Micheal rolled his eyes, becoming impatient. "Move on."

"No! You're wrong about her," Cameron awkwardly looked away from Micheal, "you know, uh, not about the spanking part. But the rest. You're very wrong."

At this point, Micheal gave up on trying to warn Cameron.

"Alright. I'm wrong? You wanna take a shot? Be my guest. She's actually looking for a French tutor."

Cameron excitedly grinned. "Are you serious? That's perfect!"

"Do you speak French?"

Cameron shook his head, still smiling.
"Well no. But I will."

AUTHOR SPEAKING!

hi, i finally updated🤗

promise that more cameron and eliana moments are coming up!!! i already love them