five

Walking along the back side of the school building, Micheal was taking Cameron to see if some guys were willing to go out with Kat.

Cameron hasn't even talked to her before, but seeing how she almost hit Micheal with her car yesterday, he was starting to doubt the whole "how to get the girl" situation.

"Now, I have gathered a group of guys, couldn't be more perfect." said Micheal, as he led Cameron down the stair case. "Padua's finest."

As they arrived at a dank room, wherein waits a very motly crew of the most unlikely specimen one would expect. Cameron shoots Micheal an unsatisfied grimace.

Micheal and Cameron smiled at the five guys, as Cameron spoke up. "Hi. How you doin'?"

None of them bothered to respond, so Cameron just went on.

"Would any of you be interested in dating Katarina Stratford?"

-

The first guy that the two boys had sit down to talk to just bursted out laughing.

The second, well, he didn't actually do anything at all. He just stared blankly at them.

The third, who was some blonde dude, lazily spoke up, "I've never been that ripped."

The fourth guy, "Maybe if we were the last people alive," he paused, "and there were no sheep."

Cameron just stood there with a dumbfounded face, not knowing how to react to somebody like this.

Where the hell did Micheal even get these guys from?

The guy sat up a bit smiling creepily, "Are there sheep?"

And the last guy, just screamed.

Well, there goes his chances with Eliana going down.

-

In biology class, several dissection charts of frog anatomy hang from the walls. The class is busy dissecting frogs, so Micheal and Cameron, naturally, are lab partners.

Micheal pointed his pen at Cameron as he asked, "Did I or did I not tell you that it was pointless?" he adjusted himself in his seat, and continued to get annoyed at Cameron's attempts. "No one will go out with her."

Cameron just put on an unbothered face, while looking up.

As he looked up, his eyes met the same guy who scared him in the counselors office, playing around with a butterfly knife, and stabbing the frog with no hesitation.

Cameron licked his lips as he gained Michaels attention. "Hey, hey what about him?"

"You wanna go out with him?"

"What? No!"

He pointed to the guy, and Micheal looked at Patrick Verona.

As he looked at him, his eyes widened and he swiftly looked back at Cameron with a slight frightened look on his face.

"Him? No, don't. Don't look at him, okay?"

"Uh, okay."

"He's a criminal." Micheal paused as he started nervously breathing. "I heard he lit a state trooper on fire. He just did a year in San Quentin."

"Yeah?" Cameron chuckled. "Well, at least he's horny."

Micheal put on a mocking face, but quickly switched his expression to a serious one. "I'm serious man. He's whacked." He pursed his lips before going on about the intimidating guy. "He sold his own liver on the black market for a new set of speakers!"