178 - Mask

In anger, Noah decided to take this battle more seriously.

* Bamf *

Once again Noah teleported around the healer, but not even giving time for the teleportation flames to disappear, Noah teleported again.

*Bamf* *Bamf* *Bamf* *Bamf* *Bamf* *Bamf* *Bamf*

To everyone's confusion, both opponents and the public, Noah was teleporting non-stop, at a very high speed.

If it was already difficult to locate a person who was teleporting, when that person began to teleport at such a high speed as that, the task was impossible.

Not knowing what to do, the warrior started attacking around whenever an explosion appeared. But unfortunately, no attacks from him connected this time. If Noah didn't have the spatial perception, he himself would have been lost after so many teleports, but because of the skill, he knew precisely where he was, where the enemies were, and especially, where a small fire bomb was.

James had taken this opportunity to generate some small fire bombs with his Blessing, and taking advantage of the fire mess that Noah's teleportations were doing, he hurled everything at the group. Noah had already proved to them that even in such a chaotic situation he would be able to identify attacks and deflect, so James was counting on it.

And just as they expected, without Noah even having to attack, James' bomb went into that area and Noah teleported away just before the explosion.

*Booom*

*Bamf*

When the bomb exploded, several glass walls exploded together with it. Splinters of glass appeared everywhere, but Noah didn't care. Taking advantage of the dust and smoke that the explosion caused, he teleported to another place and quickly located the two players on the enemy team.

The healer was using his Blessing to heal himself and not die, while strangely the warrior was using the sword to deflect and cut the most lethal glass that came towards him, ignoring the serious injuries he had received from the explosion.

Noah took advantage of the warrior's distraction and used the [Fire Claws] to eliminate the healer, while James threw more bombs and ended that warrior's life.

Throughout the battle, Noah felt that there was something strange about this warrior. It was as if he was faster and stronger than a player with generic Blessings could be, not to mention the reaction speed he had, which was abnormally high to the point where Noah doubted whether he really was human.

W

ith the Healer and the warrior dead, killing the other reborn players was easy, and fighting 5x2 against the healer and the warrior was also not difficult, which guaranteed Noah's team another victory, but unlike the previous day, a much more difficult victory.

{Wow! I believe this has been the battle with the highest technical level in the championship so far? At all times I was in doubt as to whether Lucifer would win or whether DarkSword would be victorious. But given Lucifer's monstrous teleportation speed, it would be difficult not to win that match. Apparently the teams that are going to deal with them in the next matches will have to be very careful about this. After all, an enemy that moves at such a high speed is very dangerous. What do you think about it, analysts?}