chapter 6

Makas pov

" Hey maka can you come here for a sec " soul said " what is it soul " I said " just come here please ,come here I'm going to prove " I stared at him . I just nod my head and followed his to the academy. We walked up the stairs when we got to the top he opened the door for me I mumble a thank you . we went into a room that has a piano in the middle of the room .

Souls POV

Its now or never " maka I love you and I know that I messed up but I really love you, you are the air that I breathe ,you are the light in my darkness." " oh soul " maka said .I turned around and went to sit down at the piano and patted a spot next to me she came and sat next to me. "I wrote you a song " I said AND started to play the piano .
(Play the song now )
Maka's POV

The song was just for me and it so beautiful. Tears came out as he played the piano .soul turned around and stopped playing the piano " why are you crying ,do you like or do you not want to get back toget..." I shut him up by kissing him " baka I love you " "but I'm your baka and I love you" he said " soooo are we back together ". Soul asked as we left home I kissed him " did that answer your question " we laughs and smiled all the way home .