chapter 8

Maka pov "Good morning " soul said as i woke up "Morning soul" i said "So how do you feel you know after what happen last night ." soul said .I blushed because it was embarrassing last night soul was gentle and kept on telling me sweet words and kissed my face ."I'm ok soul you nice and gentle it only hurt a little bit but the rest was pure bliss." I said as i was giggling at souls face .As I got up for breakfast i forgot that is was only in my underwear and soul looked at me and whistle i blushed and cover my self with one of soul shirt he was wearing last night."You know maka i seen you naked before right so no need to hide your self from me my love " soul said "I know but it embarrassing because I'm not used to being seen naked " i said blushing .Soul chuckled and i giggled i went to the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth then soul came as i was done and coming out of the bath room soul slapped my ass he laughed as i gaved his a glare.Then i went to make breakfast i was making egg ,pancakes,bacon,and sausage with orange juice to drink. souls pov i laughed as i slapped maka's ass she gave me a glare . I can't believe that I made maka mine soul and body. When i was done with my business i went to eat breakfast my mouth started to water because she made my favorite breakfast eggs,pancakes,bacon,and sausage with orange juice god i love this women.