chapter 7

Soul POV

I'm so happy that maka forgive me. Right now I'm getting ready to go on a date with maka. "Hey maka are you ready " I said "Yeah just a minute" she said " I'm here" she said "What took so long" I said but when I turned around my opened and my eyes widened "Y You llook breath taken" I said she blushed "thank you ,you don't look so bad your self " she said that when I smirked. "So your ready " "ya let's go".

TIME SKIP

" soo soul eater are we doing here " we at Death city's most expensive restaurant called "Death Light" "My darling maka were going to eat " I said as I took her hand and lead her to the door as I opened the door I said " Evans " "Right this way sir " the man said " a waiter will be with you in a moment " "thank you"I said "Soul this restaurant is expensive you shouldn't waste your money on me or eating here " maka said " Thats already I'm a cool guy taking his cool girlfriend to eat at a cool place so don't worry" I said maka just sighed and smile. We were talking until a waiter came ." hi my name is PJ and I'll be hour waiter what can I get you " I'll have the Italian spaghetti with fried chicken and white sauce to drink I'll get coca and you maka" I asked her " I'll get the same thing he order but I drink mango juice" maka said .

Time skip home

"Soul that was fun goodnight" maka said as she kissed me I kiss her back softly "ya goodnight " I sadi as her rougher and with hunger for her lip that were soft she put her arms around me neck pulling me deep into the kiss "soul make me yours " with those word that night was the night we became one and maka was completely mine both mind and body.