Conspiracies from both sides

Hastinapur,

Duryodhana, 'How dare that stupid Pandavas insulted me and my family....how dare they.....what did they think of themselves.....'

Dusshasshan, 'Devputras....they think themselves above all of us....they are just superiors and we nothing.'

Vikarna, 'I just can't stand it anymore.'

Karna, 'You don't need to. We are already creating problems for them. Most of the kingdoms are making alliances and trade treaties with us. Soon Hatinapur will become the economically strongest kingdom.'

Duryodhana, 'So what.....they are shameless bunch of idiots. Didn't you see, after marrying that arrogant Drupad kanya, they again remarrying the princess of different kingdoms even by abducting them? They are doing this just to increase the alliances.'

Karna, 'But it did not work always right......we have Koshol, Kashi and Matsya already as trade alliances. First we need to strengthen the economy and reduce taxes, then it will give our subjects a stable life. And a stable kingdom is the prosperous kingdom.'

Shakuni, 'Yes Karna, though we are having upper hand but it is not enough for the insult they threw at us. We need revenge. They are trying to humiliate us in every step. Didn't you remember what they did on Subhadra's marriage?'

Aswattthama, 'But it becomes a black spot in their reputation. When Arjun abducted her, we all felt bad for Duryodhana. But you see how Karna had turned the table by saying those emotional words to king Vasudev.'

Bheesm was coming to their room and he heard their talk. He also smiled thinking about the day. When they went to Dwarka for the ceremony, Karna already warned them that Pandavas might try to abduct Subhadra. In fact, they even caught Arjun red-handed, sneaking to her room but Subhadra herself declared that she loved him. So on Karna's request, Duryodhana agreed to call off his marriage. At that time Bheesm was surprised that why Dury backed off so quickly but after the marriage everything became clear. Karna had started his lecture. 'Maharaj Vasudev, when my friend asked for your daughter's hand, you should consult with her and then give us the answer. Now your daughter had tried to elope with her lover which is not her fault. She is in love....but you should have informed us before about this. So that our king and prince should not have to face such humiliation. We did not force you for this marriage, you can decline beforehand, then why did you agree? Why did you break my friend's heart? What will we say to Mata Gandhari who is waiting for her daughter-in-law? Maharaj, why do you humiliate us, we always admire you and your family but this is what we get in return? Look at my mitra...he is heartbroken but still agreed to let your daughter go without any scene as he respects women. Any other king will crate a raucas.'

Even the clan leaders of Yadivansh also agreed to Karna's logic. So for this reason king Vasudev not only formally apologized to Dhritarashtra, but it also created a strain between Pandavas and Yadavas. Krishna is supporting Pandavas just because of his sister. Bheesm sighed. Unlike Vidur he understood that Pandavas are not good but he is helpless. He promised Kunti to protect them and now his oath is making him suffocate. He just left from there.

Shakuni, 'No mere bacche, this is not enough. Karna your strategy will take time. We need to do something which will crush their false pride.'

Duryodhana, 'How mamashre?'

Karna, 'No Mitra don't think of doing something funny. They are your brothers. Don't fight among yourself. Just have patience. Soon we will make Hastinapur the most prosperous kingdom. Insulting others will not make you superior but making yourself capable will make you better than them. Okay, I am getting late, I have to meet with the finance meeting to see the profits from our mines. Then I have to leave for Panchal with Aswa to see the progress of the mining.'

After both Karna and Aswa left Shakuni again started conspiracies, 'Mere bacche, let's teach those Pandavas a good lesson. Your friend won't let us do anything. But now Karna and  Aswa are going to Panchal. This is the time when we can take our revenge.'

Vindha (a Kaurav), 'But how mamashree?'

Shakuni, 'Let us invite them for Dice game. Yudi is an avid addict of gambling. He will definitely come. Then I will take away everything from them.'

The next day, Indraprastha, Duryodhana in absence of his friends invites Yudi for a game of dice. Priyamvada heard everything and thought, 'So that is the opportunity I am waiting for. Now I am going to fulfill my ambition. I just need to have him in my clutches.'

While in Pandavas common meeting room

Bheem, 'Invitation for Dyut....why...I mean why suddenly this friendly invitation?'

Sahadev, 'I am smelling a conspiracy.'

'But if we deny it will tarnish our honor. All will say that we are disrespectful to our uncle. Also now we are in trouble. Our royal treasuries condition is not very good....Hastinapur's trade is going stronger day by day. We have to mend our relationship with them.'

Draupadi snickered, 'As if they will help us....they infact will gloat in our problems.'

'No...you all should go there,' entered Kunti, 'You know Yudhistir, you are the true hair of Hastinapur. It is their conspiracies that drove us out from there. We are the true ruler. So my sons we have to get our rights back.'

Sahadev, 'But mata, we already have half of everything. Now we are facing trouble is not their concern.'

Bheem shouted angrily, 'Sahadev, they deserve nothing. Why shall we take a morsel when the entire plate is ours. Mata tell us what do we need to do? Do we need to attack and win over them?'

Nakul, 'No Bhrata, we are not in that position. Our treasury is almost empty.

Arjun, 'My Gandiv is enough for them.'

Kunti, 'You fools. now I understand why everything is going downhill. Think with brain, not with muscles. Arjun, you can not fight Bheesm, Drona and Kripacharya. In fact Karna is better than you.'

Arjun, 'That Sut...Mata how could you compare that low born with a Devputra?'

Kunti, 'That sut defeated you in Draupadi's Swyamvar ..don't forget that. So instead of war think of something else. If we can win Hastinapur in Dyut then we don't need to fight a war.'

Yudhistir, 'But Mata, why will they stake their own kingdom?'

Kunti, 'They will not but you will force them.'

Nakul, 'But mata mama Shakuni is famous for this game. What if we lose?'

Kunti smiled cruelly, 'No my dear, it will not happen as we will have bigger player than him. (In mind) And I know how to convince him.'