Chapter 001

"A demon school..?"

.

.

"Kusuo.. Do you think we would survive safely here?.." Asked Iruma with a frown on his face.

Kusuo nodded. After all, Kusuo is a psychic.

"We never had.. A Room of our own, After all, We've been living in dire straits.."

Iruma and Kusuo had put on their pajamas and was now on their beds, "It's like a dream.. What a strange dream."

Too bad it's not a dream.

The sun was now shining brightly through the bedroom windows, As Iruma was now awake along with Kusuo, Iruma realized "This isn't a dream!!" Iruma sweatdropped.

A sudden knock was heard from the door as it opened by itself revealing Sullivan. "Iruma, Kusuo!!" He said in a happy tune waving both of his hands.

"Good morning, Did you guys sleep well last night?" Sullivan Asked, Behind him was a guy named Opera who was a half-cat half-human person.

"I'm so excited! My dear grandsons enrollment ceremony!" Said Sullivan "Let's take a picture, Iruma, Kusuo stand next to it." Sullivan pointed to the sign behind them.

"You mean, This one?" Iruma pointed to the said sign, Sullivan used magic on the sign to make Iruma understand as well as Kusuo, "Enrollment Ceremony."

[ I can read it! It's Sulli...-- This Must be my grandpa's spell! ]

Demon's were flying past, all heading towards the school as Iruma watched, And so did Kusuo.

Demons's minds are more chaotic than normal humans.

Both Kusuo and Iruma was about to walk in, "Hey, you!" .

"!"

Iruma stopped and slowly looked behind to the source while Kusuo just stared. "Were you calling me?" Said Iruma still startled.

"The auditorium is over there." Said the Demon as it pointed to the way to the Auditorium.

"Ah-- All right. Thank you." Iruma said as he quickly ran away leaving Kusuo behind. Did he really just leave me? Kusuo bowed to the demons at the gate as a thanks and went away.

"Hey, don't you think there's a nice fragrance?" Both Kusuo and Iruma was now sitting down, in the middle of two giant demon's, Iruma was panicking inside his mind as Kusuo was still as stoic as ever, He tried patting Iruma's back for reassurance that it's okay but it didn't work so Kusuo just dropped it.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. It's now 6:06 AM. The enrollment ceremony, of Babyls Demon School Officially Begins." Said a teacher.

"Please Rise." Music started playing as then the students including Iruma and Kusuo stood up , "We'll sing the school song!".

No way I'm singing.

All the students excluding Iruma and Kusuo all sang, "All Human Beings, Are our Food. Feed on their souls--"

That's not very educational.

Time Skip Brought To You By Victoria's Secret

"Next Let's hear the speech by the Principal." Cheers were heard from the crowd of students, such as--

"Our future Demon King!"

"Iruma-kun~~ Kusuo-kun~~~" Both Kusuo and Iruma sweatdropped. "Here I am!!"

[ HE'S THE PRINCIPAL?!? ]

Trust me Iruma. Even I'm surprised. Even though I already knew.

"Iruma? Kusuo?"

"The Principal's Grandsons?"

"That's right! My grandsons enrolled here!" Said Sullivan, That other teacher looks grumpy. "Also.. This is a photo of me and my grandsons!" Said Sullivan as he pulled out a photo.

[ HE MADE IT PUBLIC?! ]

"All right, That's all I have to say. That's all!!" Sullivan then quickly left the Stage, "Next, We'll invite the freshman representative to give us a speech."

Another Time Skip Brought To you By The Lazy Author

If only I evaporated myself.

Both Kusuo and Iruma was now on the stage. Iruma sweatdropped as Kusuo was still stoic but still having thoughts of going invisible or something like that.

"The other guy looks so handsome don't you think?"

"I'm not gay right?"

"The pink haired one looks so pretty!"

What.

This is so embarrasing.

"Please greet the students.."

[ Greet them? How am I supposed to do that?-- ]

As Kusuo was about to say something, The picture from before floated down to the table infront of Iruma and Kusuo, Then the words suddenly changed, [ Eh? Should I read this out? ] No. Don't --- Nevermind too late.

Iruma then started to say the words on the paper, Not knowing what it would do, Kusuo just stayed silent, Watching as Iruma was saying the words, no one stopped him but they did all sweatdrop.

The teachers were all staring too, "Risotoru. Aburuzu.."

Good job I guess.

After Iruma finished every student was in awe and started cheering, "What?" Iruma was dumbfounded, "Hey, You." Four teachers were now around Iruma and Kusuo, "How can you go chanting forbidden spells?" Asked a Teacher.

"F--Forbidden?"

"If you stuttered or Mispronounced it, It would have blown your limbs off! This is common sense!" The teacher said.

Iruma internally shattered into peices,[THISISMYFIRSTTIMEHEARINGTHIS!]

Iruma started shaking, Still surprised, "You're just so dangerous and crazy.... It was awesome and Interesting!" Said the teacher as he put out a thumbs up, Interesting to almost see a student die?