Chapter 005

"It's so easy! The Familiar-Summoning Course!"

"First, draw a circle using blood on some parchment."

"Second, head into the magic circle with the said parchment."

Honestly, that thing is annoying.

"Third, hold the parchment right above the candle in the middle of the circle."

"Then···"

"Fourth, the smoke will take a form and your familiar will appear."

"Come on. Try it out!"

Kalego then smacked the screen making it go flat on the floor, "That concludes the summary of the process."

"He smashed it just like that?" Whispered a random uninteresting extra, "So he hates that cute little frame?" Said another uninteresting extra.

"As for the parchment, us the ones that have my seal on them. I'll sense it at once if anyone tries to cheat." Said Kalego with his usual fierce expression.

"May I know if this is going to be dangerous?" The demon raised her hand while questioning.

"Such a stupid question!" Immediately interrupted Kalego-

"You'll be summoning a familiar that will be serving you." Said Kalego while taking the cute frame from earlier, "That's what familiars are." Said Kalego with a dark look.

"Should a familiar disobey or hurt its own master···"

He then broke through the frame as the student's eyes were flashed by something bright, it all died down as everything were back the normal, not the frame though, already broken, "There will be punishment."

"There is already a deep blood pact between the two."

//

"Get in line! Be quiet!"

"He's showing his animosity towards you." Said Asmodeus to both Iruma and Kusuo, "Just give the order. I'll launch attacks on it." Excitedly said Asmodeus to the said two.

"No way!" Iruma panicked "We wouldn't give such an order." Said Iruma as Kusuo facepalmed mentally.

"I see." Said Asmodeus as he had a sad expression on, "You, over there! Get in line!" Yelled Kalego to the two as they both noticed Kusuo was already in line.

//

Yeah, so I'm gonna skip to Asmodeus cause yes 👍.

It was then Asmodeus's turn, almost everyone were curious, as they gathered to watch, Asmodeus then summoned a white Gorgon Snake.

Almost everyone were shocked and amazed, Asmodeus then turned his head to Iruma who was amazed like the others, and Kusuo who had his usual stoic expression, "Iruma-sama, Kusuo-sama." Said Asmodeus with a smile, "That's so cool!" Praised Iruma as Kusuo just did a thumbs up.

"You're flattering me." Said Asmodeus as him and his familiar did a slight bow.

[ A Gorgon Snake. As expected from the member of the Asmodeus family. ] Kalego thought.

"But mine is nothing compared to the familiar you'll both summon." Said Asmodeus as Iruma had a gloomy mood along with Kusuo.

We're both human, how are we supposed to summon a familiar? Thought Kusuo as he fixed his posture.

[ He has such great skills. Yet, he lost to Iruma and Kusuo? It's just so unbelievable. But··· ] Thought Kalego as he wrote down notes.

"We can't tell for sure." Said Iruma with a worried smile.