Chapter 002

"Someone who chants forbidden spells is either a fool or a madman who's simply too bold." Said the teacher, I just watched the scene unravel, "May I ask you? What is the effect of the spells..?" Asked Iruma, the teacher answered, "If you manage to change them, you won't trip and fall for the entire day." Iruma's lucky, I should just stick with him for the whole time.

After that, Me and Iruma went down from the stage, only to step infront a demon student with light-pink hair, "I'm Alice Asmodeus." Said the demon infront of us, me and Iruma looked up, (haha short ass mf)

respectfully shut up. Anyways, "Uh-- Hi..."

And suddenly we are now about to duel, I was still standing next to Iruma who was dumbfounded, we were at the courtyard of the school.

[ W---Why would things turn out this way?! ] Iruma thought.

End Of Kusuo's POV

"I heard the chief and Honor student are having a duel in the courtyard!" Said a random student as you could hear the many footsteps of the students running to the courtyard just to see the fight.

"Am--Am I going to be eaten?!" Said Iruma to His self, Kusuo still wondering why was he dragged into this, But remembered he obligated to just protect Iruma inside his head just earlier.

"I should be the one giving the speech. You took my chance away to show off." Said Asmodeus, as he got ready to fire, "You should be punished to death!" Yelled Asmodeus, Goodluck, Knowing Iruma, he would instictly dodge the attacks. "You've tarnished the stage that was meant for me." Yawn. "So I have the right to test if you're a great demon." Do you guys have coffee jelly here? "Right?" Asmodeus said feircly as flames showed up on his hands, He smirked ready to duel, "Everyone is enjoying it?!" Sweatdropped Iruma, Well what did you expect this is the "UnDeRwOrLd"

"Bring it on!" Yelled Asmodeus, "If you're better than me, prove it to me, with your power!!" Yelled again by the said Demon.

He shot flames at Iruma who easily dodged it but was still in fear, Kusuo just stood still, The fire made huge impact But Iruma was too good at dodging it and Kusuo just stayed there, Uninjured as Asmodeus shot even more.

"As expected of Asmodeus! I've never seen a freshman who is good at controlling fire!"

"He's really good!"

"But none of the attacks hit him.."

"Hold on!-- Calm down!---" Muttered out Iruma, Still dodging.

Good aim.. I guess? Kusuo was still standing still in the same spot bored, While Iruma was fi-- no, dodging for his life.

Kusuo wasn't seen cause of all the fire and all the attention was on Iruma, though Kusuo didn't mind this at all.

I can't hit him! Thought Asmodeus.

Hah. Kusuo was on the verge of teleporting away to get a snack but stayed anyways incase something interesting happened.

That was boring to be honest. Both Iruma and Asmodeus was  gasping for air as they were both on the ground, It had only been 20 minutes in the fight, Iruma kept evading the attacks as Asmodeus kept going, and now they are both exhausted.

"Hey you! Why can't I got you!" Yelled Asmodeus as he then notice Kusuo and widened his eyes.

Has he been here the whole time? No, I'm sure he was, but how is he uninjured after all those attacks?! And besides that.. Why can't I hit the other Honor Student?! Thought Asmodeus.

"Sorry!" Was all Iruma could say as Kusuo helped him up, "And you! How come you aren't hurt or dirty?!" Yelled Asmodeus directly to Kusuo, Kusuo just ignored him and focused on his brother. "Be careful." Was all he said.

"Look, I'm so.." Iruma was cut off by the other students.

"Iruma is really good... And that other guy, Hey he's kind of pretty too"

"They didn't even launch a single attack.."

"Does that mean they don't even bother to attack?!"

"Are you trying to imply.. That I'm not good enough for both of you to even launch attacks at me?" Said Asmodeus.

"Hah--NONONONO!!!"  Iruma replied as Kusuo just watched, "I'm just like an ant.." Don't say that-- Or else--

"He's saying that you're worse than the ants!" See.

"You should just get lost with your tail between your legs!"

"That's good, keep fighting!"

"Its--- it's not like that!!!" Yelled Iruma, "What a humiliation!" Said Asmodeus as he quickly stood up, "Since magic doesn't work, I will use martial arts to force you to submit to me... I'm going to slice you into peices!!" Asmodeus said as he made a flaming sword and charged at Iruma who dodged, and instictly pulled him to another student accidentally, Sigh, what a bad start to a day.

Kusuo took action and just went infront of Asmodeus in Time before he had hit the female student in the front, his face ending up on Asmodeus's chest, they both fell down, Asmodeus was on top of him, Asmodeus noticed this and instantly blushed. When will he move? If I was a normal person I would've been being suffocated right now. Kusuo's face was burried into Asmodeus's chest.

The girl was safe and sound and was not injured, "Kusuo!!" Iruma said.

Cheers were heard around the courtyard.

And that's how both Iruma and Kusuo ended up in the School's Newspapers... Along with the information about the duel....