The Dream.

QUACKITY'S POV:

I walked out of the prison. It was raining which made the scar on my eye burn a bit. But it didn't matter to me, in fact nothing mattered except the fact that THEY had escaped. I was in danger now. Las Nevadas was in danger now. Slimecicle, FoolishG, Purpled, Athena, everyone was in danger now because I had let the two most powerful people out of prison. They could do anything now. I blacked out.

"I didn't do anything." Dream said innocently.

"Where is he?" Sam said trying to control his anger.

"What the hell have you done? WHAT?! WHAT?!" I yelled out.

"I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything Quackity! I don't know- I don't know where he went!" Dream said, his words getting louder because I was stabbing him over and over again with the shears I had in my hand.

Sam got me out of Dream's prison cell.

"If I come back and I haven't found Techno, I WILL kill you." I threatened.

I was mad at Sam for being so careless with the security of the prison. I ran out of the room as fast as I could, Sam behind me. I turned around quickly and yelled, "KEEP AN EYE  ON DREAM! Keep an eye on Dream."

I couldn't find Techno so I came back to check on Dream one last time before leaving. The walls of lava got down and now... There was no one inside. Not even Dream.

"This is what you've done?" I asked trying to not freak out.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no" Sam kept repeating.

"You are out of this world if you let two of the MOST powerful people on this freaking server LEAVE-" I  was interrupted by Sam.

"Shut up Quackity- SHUT UP!"

I woke up to Athena shaking me awake and saying, "QUACKITY! QUACKITY ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"What?! What happened?!" I asked.

"You were yelling and screaming while sweating! And why are you here on the floor?! Did you like pass out or something?!" She asked, concerned.

It was just a Dream. Ironic isn't it? A dream about Dream. But that's all it was. Just a dream. I hugged Elena as tightly as I could without choking her.

"Ah thank god! It was just a dream!" I said, relieved.

"It wasn't just a dream." She said with a sad face.