~Flashback~

~Flashback~

~3 months before the visit~

ATHENA'S POV:

Me and Quackity went over to Slimecicle's house. We had to train him. He was very innocent, very nice, very... trickable. And that does not get you anywhere. At least not in the DreamSMP. Quackity asked me to come along because Slime is like a little brother to me, and he would listen to me and understand me better. As his elder sister, I needed to teach him how things work around here.

"Heyy Quackity from Las Nevadas!" he greeted Quackity.

"Athena?! Hello Athena from... wait what is your thing again?" he said.

I giggled.

"Just call me big sis."

"You got it... Big sis!"

I laughed again.

"What's up Slime?! Come with me. Here, here, come over here." Quackity said happily.

Slime started moving towards the railing as if he was about to jump.

"No no no no don't jump in don't jump in!" I said.

"Here we goooo!" Slime said before jumping.

"okay. okay." I said blankly.

"I feel ALIVE, Big sis." he said.

I giggled again.

"Here here Athena, Slime come sit here." Quackity said, going over to the table in the living room.

"How are you doing Slime?" I asked.

"I'm doing good, NOW." Slime said smiling.

"What do you mean now?" Quackity said, confused.

"Now that I've seen Athena and you!"

Quackity looked at me and smiled.

"I'm happy to see that you are interacting with Athena so nicely today. Which gives me a bad feeling." Slime said admittingly.

I don't blame him. Me and Quackity WERE always mean around each other, but that's just a way of me showing my affection. I do care about him.

"Well, Slimy that's because we need to talk about something very important." I said, trying to be as mature around him as possible.

"Wha- What? What happened? Is everything- Are you okay? Is everything okay?" Slime said. I could see and feel how scared he was.

"Listen. I'm going to try and explain this, as easy as I can but... uhh.. I'm sitting you down here, with me for a very important reason, all right? In the near future, I will be embarking on a trip to see some friends, some very old friends,-" Quackity said before being interrupted by Slime.

"That sounds fun! That sounds fun."

"It-" was all I could mutter out. I didn't know what to say.

"I hope you have a good time!" Slime said, nodding.

I looked over at Quackity, giving him a concerned look.

"Listen the point is, Quackity needs to teach you some things before he leaves and we need you to to listen to us VERY carefully because this trip that he's taking... It's not safe..." I said slowly.

"No one's safe because you're so big and strong, yeah they're not safe from you!" Slime said confidently.

Me and Quackity shared another look. He buried his face in his hands.

"I appreciate it but it's not safe because the people I'm going to see are actually not old friends of mine and I could die so that's why this trip is scary." Quackity said.

Slime looked down. He looked miserable.

"Hey hey no no but don't get sad don't get sad- it's not-" I said.

"Die?" Slime looked up.

"Yeah, like not exist anymore so I'm just gonna tell you this slime. You remind me of me when I arrived to the dream smp I had no knowledge I was naïve I trusted people I shouldn't have had..." Quackity began. "You see the only reason I can trust you is because of that because you've not been yet corrupted by this shitty world and its people! But listen, if I don't come back from that trip I'll have nobody to leave in charge of my country. Therefore, I'm gonna need you to be around me a lot, because for the next few months, I'm going to teach you everything I know, because when I die you're going to take charge of Las Nevadas, you're going to take charge of all this land, and the only way you can do that is if you experience everything I have experienced." Quackity explained.

"But Quackity from Las Nevadas, why can't Big sis Athena take charge?" Slime asked.

"That's for Athena to answer."

"Uh- Look Slime. I'm a fighter. Technoblade's little sister, and one of the most powerful people in this server. I have a lot of enemies and I can't stay in one place for more than a week. Being in charge of a country is a big opportunity and of Las Nevadas, a really big honor." I said slowly turning to Quackity, giving him a reassuring look. "But I just can't do it. Everywhere I go, death and destruction follows. And I don't want any of you to get involved in that. But I'll still visit you whenever you'd like!" I said.

"Understandable. So Quackity you want me to become you?" Slime said childishly.

"It's going to be a hard process. There's a lot of things you should learn, it sounds crazy but I know you can do it!" Quackity said giving a week smile.

"Okay Quackity from Las Nevadas! I'm Quackity from Las Nevadas!" Slime said.

"No you're not Quackity. Don't say it like that." Quackity said.

"Who am I then?" Slime asked.

"You're Charli Slimecicle." I said.