027

"Regarding the incident last night in Hosu City in west Tokyo with the arrest of the Hero Killer: Stain and the villains that resembled the Nomu who attacked U.A...You're probably all worried about that right now." Beat Jeanist began explaining.

Elena and Bakugo were radiating off anger at hearing the news. Seeing as they've achieved nothing more than a haircut and a lecture when being here.

"Yes, it is something I am also very worried about. People tend to only pay attention to the big events. However, it is especially at times like these that heroes must remain calm." He continued.

"Chaos can sometimes tempt people and draw out the cruelty that lies sleeping inside them at their core. Which means, it will be business as usual for us today, as well." Best Jeanist said.

Elena and Bakugo tch'ed. But Elena still felt slightly worried for her friends, yet still irritated.

"Let's brace our minds and bodies with our tight jeans." He finished.

Elena and Bakugo were both wearing jeans, but since Elena's suit was a one piece outfit it was very uncomfortable to wear jeans on top of it.

She was wearing a pair of blue tight jeans, the same thing with Bakugo. "Sure! Best Jeanist!" The sidekicks chanted.

Bakugo and Elena ended up thinking the exact same thing. 'I want to go home...right now...'

"Yuuji, Bakugo. Come on. You are coming with me on patrol." Best Jeanist said, pointing at the two as they looked at him walk away before following him.

As they walked out of the agency, Bakugo and Elena immediately began bickering for a childish reason.

Best Jeanist sighed before talking. "It is possible that the villains who were inspired by the Hosu incident the other day will become more active.." He began, silencing Elena and Bakugo.

They glared at each other while listening to Jeanist. "Even though this is just a patrol, don't let your guard down."

"Tch.. I haven't learnt anything here... my limit is at the same shitty state that it was in before." Elena muttered. She get a nudge to her side, looking at Bakugo.

"Oi. Don't say that shit. It's like saying your quirk is shitty, which it isn't." Bakugo said in irritation as he looked straight ahead.

Jeanist overheard their conversation, looking at them over his shoulder. He felt slight shock over seeing Bakugo be decent to someone for once. As Elena looked at Bakugo in slight admiration, Bakugo spoke up again.

"B-but that doesn't mean it's better than mine!!" He said and smacked her head.

Elena sweat dropped as she rubbed the back of her head. Jeanist smirked under his cloth before speaking.

"This is sudden, but here's a question to the both of you. Patrols are supposed to deter villains from committing crimes, but they also have a secondary effect. What is it?" He asked.

"If we see them, we'll beat their asses right away!!" Bakugo said and smirked evilly. Best Jeanist sighed in disappointment before letting Elena answer.

"To show people how strong and safe they are by beating the villains asses!" She said in almost the same enthusiasm as Bakugo. Best Jeanist sweat dropped. 'They really are meant for each other..' He thought.

As a couple of girls began squealing pointed at Jeanist. "It's Best Jeanist!" They said, fangirling.

"Yuuji was partly right. It's to show people who we are, to give people a peace of mind." He responded and waved at the girls.